You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:17:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Help put me out of my misery??  (Read 569 times)

Offline SurrenderTopic starter

Help put me out of my misery??
« on: June 03, 2010, 09:47:59 PM »
Hello there.

I'm getting desperate. I used to have seven or eight role plays going on here, and for one reason or another they've fallen apart, and I'm down to one or two serious ones. I like to be kept busy. Consider it a public service, (with all this extra time on my hands, who knows what mischief I'll get into!) and help keep my crazy ass off the streets.

Feel free to take a look at my On/Off's and the list of roleplay ideas I've managed to type out. I thrive on being a submissive, though if it's the right storyline, I wouldn't be opposed to playing a Domme, even though I don't consider myself a switch. I love stories that are based around a dominate/submissive perspective, and will gladly help you indulge in any fantasies. Please, please, don't hesitate to send me a pm.

Suite

Offline Behemoth

Re: Help put me out of my misery??
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 05:31:29 AM »
Hey,

Sounds like you'd be fun to roleplay with. PM sent!

-Behemoth

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 06:53:12 AM »
I had two games going with you, but you've seemed to have dropped both without a word. The Office Kidnapping one and the Bar Kidnapping one.

Offline SurrenderTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 05:52:30 PM »
Got a few good ones, but I'm still looking for more! Please, please, pm me!!