I'm looking for conflict and violence, mainly in the form of an action packed fight scene between members of opposite genders. The outcome of the scene will range from anything from non-con, to something extreme and brutal. If this idea interests you, feel free to look at my O's
for more details.
This is only open to the ladies at this time ^^
The genders of characters in my descriptions can be interchanged. Feel free to mix-and-match, or PM me with your own inspirations! A lot of these ideas are framed within the World of Warcraft setting.
My preference is IM, Email, PM, Thread, roughly in that order.
If anything here catches your fancy, please send me a PM!Plot Bunnies
- snippets of plots that can be fleshed out with partners
Latest AdditionsGrim Dark Offerings
I've been reading up on the 40k universe. The more I read about it, the more excited I am about doing an RP in the setting. I'm in the process of writing up a light Fate based conversion of Fate Core, and would love to test the system out with someone (although I'm more than open to doing a regular freeform game as well).
I've cooked up the following ideas with an eye for the darker and more violent aspects of 40k. I'd love to have someone who's familiar with 40k universe to explore them with in a long term RP, especially someone who would enjoy a good bit of world building as well. If interested, I could pair the world building phase with narrative mechanics such as the Microscope or Spark RPGs.[40k] Tempest Nostrum
- Deep in a nebulous region of space, isolated from the galaxy by especially temperamental warp storms, pockets of the Imperium make their stand against the battering tides of Chaos, while a lost craftworld lurk in the shadows as they evolve to something greater and lesser. These are the stories of those who abandon the black and white colours of heroism and villainy in their struggle for survival.
A bastion of Space Marine defend the human colonies while straddling the boundary of heresy. A successor chapter of the Blood Angels, they struggle against the darkness in their heritage. They stave off the deterioration of their geneseed by harvesting genetic material from humans and aliens to reinforce their own, a desperate bid to maintain their formidable lineage.
The shadows of a crippled craftworld drifts in the smokey nebula, its siren's call echoing through space. Poisoned by the warp and torn by civil strife, only a handful of Eldar matrons remained in the great empty vessel. But these women have found a new way to procreate, to harvest seed from the primitive mon-keigh. The process is imperfect, only a little better than cloning and only able to produce female offspring. But it staves off the slow, impending doom of these ancient people, replacing it with a vile, primal streak that borders on their darker cousins that threatens to spawn a minor Chaos goddess.
Through all these, Imperial worlds teeter on the brink of corruption. The Sisterhood fights valiantly as they too fall to the taint. I'm looking to portray a more sexually charged world that incorporates the same grim dark violence of 40k games. Again, I'm hoping to do a Fate based game for this, though something one-shot and/or freeform would be welcome too. Hopefully, my liberal but limited adaptations of canon won't drive the fans away![40k] Chaos Angels
- Been slowly making my way through Gaunt's Ghosts and I was struck by this idea. What if the forces of Chaos created a new military order, like the Blood Pact, but based on the Adeptus Sororitas: the Order of the Chaos Angels -- Fanaticism, discipline, and ruthlessness forged with the deliciously deviant and viciously violent taint of Chaos. Fel, angelic beings
, the namesake of the Order, lead the order, culled and corrupted from traitors from the Imperium. The rank and file of the Order are raised and trained from birth by their angelic leaders and fashioned into soldiers of the fallen sisterhood
using the strengths and strategies of the Imperium, to exploit the weaknesses of man.The Last Elven War
* - Tension between the immortal Fae and the ambitious humanshave mounted over the centuries, the industrious mortal nations encroach upon the ancient forests. The Fae have decided to prune the garden of creation and snuff out the weeds that infect the lands. As war breaks out between the races, ambitious human alchemists have put forth a plan to level the playing field: to steal the Fae's immortality for their own use. I plan for this to be a long term RP, involving hunting down various Fae creatures to extract their essence, through various delicious acts.Well of Souls
* - Based on the idea above, the human kingdoms have succeeded in perfecting the immortality serum only to have the fruits of their labors destroyed by a concerted Fae raid. But one successful subject has escaped the clutches of the jealous Fae. However she is not quite the result they were expecting. This would also be a long term RP following said character, who is in effect immortal. Something, however, has gone wrong with the procedure, the details of which could be discussed, though I have some ideas. Let's just say she's... "more" than human.
* Both ideas loosely inspired by Kingdoms of Amalur, an excellent game with R. A. Salvatore as a writer O.o4e Colosseum
- Hot blood spilled on hot sand. Looking to feature some 4e based visceral combat between gladiators of gladiatrixes, or perhaps involving some monsters or monster girls too! This would will be light on plot and mainly focus on weaving a fun fight scene. The player here would likely control 2 characters to make things interesting, though I might be persuaded into making it a group game. A progressive game could grow into a campaign, maybe with the champions rallying the slaves or winning their freedom!Trophies -- Monster Hunter or Hunted?
- Based loosely on Monster Hunter, where well trained hunters take on dangerous, monstrous (though largely humanoid) prey. Whether the hunt is successful is up in the air, but only one is walking away. Expanding on the game's themes, expect monsters to be fashioned into trophies, weapons and armor! Fallen hunters would end up as gruesome displays or early dinner. This would of course be preceded by smexy time for one at the expense of the other! The RP itself would likely involved either a huntress or monster girls, and would likely involve gore, vore and amputation.
Some inspirational pics: 1 2 3 4Hunt of the Winter Nymph
- Winter Nymphs are master of the hunt. They don't simply take on any game, but they seek out the strongest, most cunning prey, seeking to pit their skill and wit against only the most worthy of opponents. To these opponents they show little mercy or remorse. For even the most seasoned warriors must die to make room for new life. The hunt is a game they gleefully enjoy to the end, taking pleasure and trophies from their prey as they see fit. (Inspired by the Winter Nymph in D&D 4e! Somewhat related pic
)Mistress and Maid
- A lady with an exquisite aura belies some truly sinister and deviant delights. A loyal servant eager to satisfy her mistress' desires. Rated G for Gore, Rape and Vore. Ask if you dare! :) Might be combined with Amazon: Total War or the system game idea below. Yes, I'm looking for one person to fill both roles.Amazon: Total War
- Inspired by the titular Rome: Total War mod, this story follows the war between several amazon gynarchy and their chauvinistic neighbors. The actual RP can take several forms, ranging from touching on battles between various powers, to following individual soldiers / adventurers as they seek fame and fortune. The game can feature both M/F and F/F content (though not F/F exclusively) and can be run as a freeform, system light or full system game. Could incorporate light wargaming elements too! I have more information on the various factions for anyone interested.Magic the Gathering
- Lately I've been pondering the possibilities of based on the Magic themes. The cards and pictures are certainly very evocative. I haven't followed the story or cards for quite a while, but I think the core concept is still much the same. I've recently came across online card playing tools like OCTGN and Magic Workstation which could allow us to interweave an RP right into a game.Fight Club
- An illegal, sexist fight ring pits men against women in a deathmatch scenario, only the women are allowed the choose their equipment. Typically done in a brutal, modern setting, but variations on this could be interesting.
- Finally got my hands on some warhammer computer games and would love to try something using that unique setting. Thinking an overzealous inquisition from the adeptus sororitas, or confrontation between the marines and eldars / dark eldars. Definitely looking for something a bit more gory here (and perhaps stretching realism a bit, as is beseeched by the setting). Even with power armors, bolters, chain swords and flame throwers are definitely going to leave a mark!
--> By Fire be Purged:
Zealous sisters of battle seek to purge the ranks of the Imperial Guard (similar to the situation on the outset of Soulstorm). The guardsmen fight back in a bitter struggle to survive and to rally and take back what is theirs (could naturally include the other factions as well, as the plot advances!).
--> Suffer not the xenos to live:
Naturally, we could pit the traditional space marines against some of the xenos from the setting: Eldar and Dark Eldar certainly come foremost in my mind, but the tau
, the necron
and even the chaos demons (daemonettes?
) could be fun too!
--> Gene Seeds:
One possibility is the sisters of battle descending on a a space marine chapter (for transgressions real or imagined) and intending to harvest their implants as a way of measuring their corruption. The space marines, on the other hand, have been relying heavily on their omophagea to adapt to a xeno threat (eldar / dark eldar?), which could play into vorelicious themes! ^^
--> Dreadnaught Online:
Another possibility, especially for sub preference fans, would be doing a scene where a lone dreadnaught fights off a squad of Sisters of Battle or Eldar rangers ^^ Would feature a lot bone crunching gore and likely won't include much in the way of "vanilla" rape.
Alternatively, random pics! 0 1 2 3
- A natural setting to use with the release of Starcraft II. Would like to focus on terran marine corps (or the mercenary / dominion / rebel equivalent) here, perhaps a story with ghost operatives and rogue elements. Similar to warhammer in terms of gruesome grittiness (and the ideas there might be extended to this setting too), with more emphasis on espionage or head hunting, and maybe with a bit of zerg infestation / corruption as well.
Light mid-game spoilers: Nova's cameo and her cut scenes are certainly very inspiring!
Another idea is to refit the Dreadnaught scenario above to the Starcraft setting. Would take a bit of work to make it fit, but could be every bit as delightful!
Classic bunniesAvatars of War
- powerful avatars from opposing deities clash in an epic battle; think of a superheros / villains setting in a fantasy world (both sides can be "good", or "evil", or "shades of gray").The Holy Mistress
- a lieutenant of dark forces is captured by a priestess of the light; however this isn't a soft, nurturing priestess, she is a holy inquisitor determined to extract every morsel of information from the captive as she enjoys breaking him.Holier than Thou
- (WoW specific; can be transposed to a non-WoW setting) Traditionally, the raw powers of the light were wielded only by human and dwarven paladins. With the collapse of the Sunwell, the Sindorei, now styled themselves as the Blood Elves, seek to bend and control other sources of power to their will. Some of these, known as the Blood Knights, have subverted the holy powers of the light, and claim to be the true masters of it. To prove themselves, they seek to defeat the most powerful paladins of the traditional faith.Predator and Prey
- An ambitious male mercenary takes on a task of eradicating a dangerous monstrous (but still seductive!) female menace. The female could be territorial, predatory, and/or out to find an (unwilling) father for her young. I'd like to use the gender roles as stated here. Can involve hard vore.So We Meet Again...
- A war tears apart former begrudging allies, allowing them to meet under different circumstances, now as mortal enemies.The Death Knight Trilogy [EX]
- (WoW specific version of the above) Two death knights originally serve under Arthas' banner, competing for the Lich King's favor and openly hostile in each others' presence. One of them ends up defecting following the events of Light's Hope Chapel. They meet again in the unhallowed halls of Naxxramus for a final confrontation. You ain't seen [EX] like this yet.
This can actually be done as a trilogy:
I. One of the characters defeating the other and turning her into a death knight.
II. Both death knight represent conflicting views while under Arthas' command; they resolve their difference with violence. Can be tied to the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel.
III. The final battle in Naxxramus' Abomination Wing.The Twilight Tournament [EX]
- (WoW specific; can be transposed to a non-WoW setting) In parallel to the Argent Tournament held by the grand crusaders of the Argent Crusade, the Lich King hoists their own dark contest to find their own champions. Vykrul, valkyr, death knights, necromancers, and beings captured from all fields of battle are forced to fight each other. At the end of the tunnel is the dark light of being made a champion of the scourge. This one promises to be very dark.Fields of Strife
- A larger scale battle between nations. One could be a matriarchal empire, or simply employ an elite covenant of female fighters. Settings can vary greatly: roman / medieval, to fantasy settings, to vaguely apocalyptic / gritty future, (Warcraft, Warhammer, Fallout all come to mind). The actual RP can focus on individuals within the battle, squad-based fighting, espionage and sabotage, confrontations between leaders and their escorts, or larger scale fights.Guerrilla Warfare
- A lone amazon is caught in the wake of an advancing army. She must use all of her charm and guile to stop it. I see her more as a vigilante here, happy to get her hands dirty and do her part. "Amazon" is purely literary here and could be replaced with any class from your favorite setting. Genders could be swapped here for a very different flavor.Conquistadors
- A race with advanced technology or powerful magic is seeking to expand into lands occupied by comparatively primitive and savage locals. The former see the latter as nothing more than vermit to be rooted out, but don't count the natives out just yet!Warlocked
- A warlock summons botches his succubi summoning and get something quite a bit more feisty and dangerous that he imagined. Genders can be swapped around here, for quite a different flavor. Either party can come out on top here! Could lead to some interesting sequels depending on how this goes.What the hell?
- A variation to the previous idea. Instead of summoning something, the warlock (or a friend, or an enemy) gets hurled to the inferno plane. The situation quickly turns to one of desperate survival. As the unlucky traveler begins to understand the lay of the land, maybe there is opportunity to be found. This one can go in a lot of directions, and will likely be a bit more long term.Fel Domination
- A scheming warlock takes the shortcut to demonic power: actually hunting down demons and fusing their powers to herself. What is actually involved in this fusion process is still up in the air, though likely something appropriately dark. Genders likely "as is". Would likely be a longer term RP with the female lead growing more powerful and more out of touch with her "old self" each step of the way.Elemental Mastery
- An adept seeks to conquer and bind the elements to bolster his own powers, each represented by a female spirit, mage, or elemental.
Here's my favorite ones
Some water ones
An earth elemental
Some of these might take more work to "kinkify" than others :)Size Does Matter
- Looking to play the role of an ogre being taken down, dominated and killed by an adventuress. Or a human being taken down by a gnome. Genders might be reversible here, but I'd like the Daivd & Goliath result to stay.PC Party Dynamics
- A group of adventurers, barely having been introduced to each other, are sent to investigate a magical anomaly. The mysterious energy make them grow paranoid, and a saboteur / assassin in their midst begins to turn them against each other.The Gifted
- There are men and women, descendant of ancient dragon lineages, who sometimes manifest powers beyond those of their mortal peers. They are gathered at a young age and trained as sorcerers in service of the kingdom. What happens when agents of hostile states clash behind the curtains? This idea could be translated into a Shadowrun-esque setting (post-apocalyptic / near future setting with magic).The Cursed
- Similar to the above premise, but focuses on agents who go rogue and begin a murderous rampage, unleashing their repressed urges. One of their peers is tasked with tracking down and dealing with the renegade. Again, can be done in a medieval fantasy or Shadowrun-esque setting.Something Modern
- I need a strong hook or theme to make this work, if you favor a modern setting. But some ideas to throw in the mix: an underground pitfight club or back-alley gangs, perhaps with streaks of the supernatural; or The Gifted or The Cursed above with paramilitary elements? Mainly I don't want to incorporate too much firearms (too lethal!) or superhero elements.You can't escape the heroines
- Based on an H-game of the same name. The premise is (seems to be!) a group of heroines are sent to stop an incubus (the protagonist); they engage in physical confrontation, and if they win, they use "holy sex energy" to steal power from him. Would like to explore a slightly more serious and violent take on this!Age of Storms
- A bleak medieval setting with a heavy dose of post-apocalyptic bent. The gods have abandoned the world, storms have ravaged the coastline, and all manners of fiendish creatures have been torn into his world through magical rifts. What little foothold civilization had gained has crumbled under the onslaught. This setting could house any number of plots, drawn from the above. Would love for a fellow world builder for this one :)Turf Wars
- Short fight scenes between members of rival gangs. Unlike my other ideas, this one would likely be set in modern times (with a definitely bleak / post-apocalyptic flavor).
(The next few are grayed out as they've been a bit played out. If you wish to try one of them, please bring something different to spice things up!)Light System Games[Ex]
Assassination Gone Wrong - a stealthy rogue is sent after a high-ranking enemy officer or powerful spell caster; little does she know that she might have bitten off more than she can chew. Can involve a bit of seduction and aristocratic subterfuge.
Waylaid - a similar scenario, but a courier (or simple adventurer) gets ambushed by bandit(s).
Woman Hunt - a dark mistress of the shadows is terrorizing the countryside, hunting men down and bringing them to a cave in the mountains for torturous experiments; a young rogue sets himself as bait to be brought into the warlock's lair, where he hopes to put an end to her predations.
Unruly Prisoner - What starts out as a normal interrogation / torture session goes horribly as the prisoner somehow manages to escape and turn the tables on the captor. Could involve all manners of toys here.
Lately I've become interested in light system games the depict fights. Looking to develop my own variation on the systems in use here. Or if you have your own, I'd love to try it out too. Not looking for extensive plot, thought I will definitely not skimp on the quality of writing.Plot of Intrigues [Ex, very Ex]
I've been considering starting a small system game as well. The game will be one-on-one and semi-sandbox. The story will take place in an outlying province of a romanesque Empire (think Roman Germany, but in the context of medieval ages) that has suddenly become a hotbed of underground activity with the "discovery" of an exotic substance called blood nectar, which has curative and aphrodisiac properties (among many other things), and is the fruit of an erotic blend of blood magic, necromancy and shamanism. This is happening amidst the pacification of elven tribal rebels by an army of questionable loyalty, overseen by a greedy, overbearing arm of the church. A great deal more details on the setting are available upon request.
I am looking for females who are interested in switch
roles. The format of the game is flexible: it can revolve around a solo PC, several different characters in different areas of the world, or a small party controlled by the player. I might be convinced to run for a very small group. There will be quite a bit of ERP, mainly in the context of fights.
I'm open on various gaming formats and systems: 4e, Pathfinder and freeform being the ones that come to mind. The plot will feature no small amount of intrigue, politics and subterfuge; be prepared to take initiative on "taking over" the game world. Bonus points if you are interested in world building or enjoy ancient history. The game will likely include quite a bit of gritty violence, blood and gore, and so might not be for the squeamish :)Plot Carrots
- random plot elements that can be mixed in
Amazons vs Legionaries
Angels / Demons (Succubi especially)
Vicious Fairies / Feys / Nymphs / Humanoid creatures of the forest
Paladins and Dark Knights
Recently craving females from exotic Warcraft races: Naga, Valkyr, Vyrkul, Shivarra
Mortal Kombat 9! (aren't they skipping a few numbers...?)
Anything inspired by the imagery Sucker Punch, not much a fan of the actual movie itself for ERP content. See: traileraddict.com/emb/25137
D&D 4e inspired RP's: mainly thinking in terms of races and powers here, but we could do a light system game based on 4e as well... Eladrins for example
, or Tieflings
Succubus boss fight, yes please! (check out the Vindictus Succubus vids on youtube!)
A strange shooter game called Gunroad