You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:12:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Angie's Characters for RP (Seeking F Only)  (Read 733 times)

Offline AngieAngelTopic starter

Angie's Characters for RP (Seeking F Only)
« on: May 24, 2010, 12:35:32 AM »
Thanks for visiting!  My characters will be updated over time.  Please feel free to contact me with any ideas/suggestions.

Niki

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 114 lbs
Stats:34-26-34

Personality
Niki is that sweet young innocent girl that all parents admire and wish their children grow up as...or do they?  Looks can be deceiving and with Niki, they most definately are.  Having grown up with somewhat strict parents, Niki started to rebel at a young age.  It isn't that she's angry or difficult to get along with, but rather Niki's sense of curiousity led her down a path of exploration...a path of cravings, needs and desires.  Niki may seem a little quiet and reserved when you first meet her, but her persona is a calculated one.  She's selective in who she talks to and wants to know as she's determined to find that special person...the one who she can give her heart, affection and love to.

Sexual Interests
Niki is an open minded girl.  She has always been curious and interested in trying new things, but of course every girl has their limits.  As for her sexual appetite, you'll have to get to know her first, but some of her likes include toys, teasing/foreplay, light bondage and voyeurism/discrete sex.   

Clothing
Niki receives the most compliments for her long, tanned legs and uses them to her advantage...that's why you'll mosy likely see her wearing dresses or skirts complimented with a pair of sexy heels...beit something formal or casual.  She is drawn to pastel colors, but has a collection of black and white clothes to fit her changing mood.

Strengths
Loyalty, Street smarts, Long tanned legs

Weaknesses
Curiousity, Submissive tendencies

Danni

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 105 lbs
Stats: 32-24-34

Personality
Have you had your Wheaties today?  If not, then you better have some in order to stay up with Danni!  She's an energetic girl who loves the Vegas nightlife.  Very down to earth and easy going best describes her personality.  She gets along with others with ease and loves being the focus of attention.  That's why she's always flirting with customers and her prey.

Sexual Interests
Danni loves sex and her energetic appetite for it makes her open to what others make think of as taboo.  She's highly visual and tactile and therefore enjoys things that stimulate these senses such as teasing/foreplay, light bondage and kissing/caressing.

Clothing
Danni loves shopping and has a large collection of sexy outfits and heels.  She loves dressing up to show off her tight body and curvy features.  During the day she'll be lounging at the pool in her bikini or shorts/tshirt, but at night you'll find her in strapless halters, monokinis, short skirts, hot pants and even lingerie.

Strengths: Charisma, Energy, Soft velvety lips

Weaknesses: Shopping
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:45:09 PM by AngieAngel »

Offline Dragonfly7022003

• Death: Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Strangers with candy have the best stories.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Angie's Characters for RP (Seeking F Only)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »
MMM i like her would love to RP with her sometime, Drop me a line.

Offline AngieAngelTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 07:55:56 PM »
New character added!

-Angie

Offline saya108

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 05:44:15 AM »
I am interested in roleplaying with either of the two characters you have listed here.  If you are still looking for someone to play with let me know and I will work out a character or two.