You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:21:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The reluctant Hooker  (Read 417 times)

Offline KatierTopic starter

The reluctant Hooker
« on: May 23, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »
Figured I'd start my life on E! with a little idea of my own.

The basic scenario is the concept of someone ( can be any gender, although I'm expecting some form of penitration so girls might need to pack their strapons hehe ) seeing a girl walking alone and decides to persuade them they are a hooker. The whole concept is all the activities within the RP are consentual.. although perhaps at times reluctant and/or requiring a little gentle persuasion.

The inspiration for these story comes from a real life BDSM scene ( and I would like to incorporate some BDSM in in some form ) where the Domme I was playing with surprised me with things that were on my 'soft limit' list but the scene was so good I didn't say anything and ultimately enjoyed the pushing of limits. So would be taking my character on a voyage of discovery.

Limits as per my relevant post. I'm expecting everyone to be human as this is my first RP (I hope) so taking things a step at a time. In the afformentioned scene I ended up having three people playing with me, so while I've put it down as a 1on1 - if perhaps two of you know each other well enough to work together, a second person having a 'bit part' later in the story could be an interesting plot twist.

Offline Red Tressed Imp

Re: The reluctant Hooker
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 08:14:53 AM »
Just to clarify.... the person passing by thinks your character is a prostitute, right?

Offline KatierTopic starter

Re: The reluctant Hooker
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 08:26:25 AM »
Correct, I'd play the reluctant Hooker. Just walking along the street, I'd guess any time after the 1920's to present day, although nothing to say I couldn't be 'picked up' by coach in the Victorian era or even a steam punk.