You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:13:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Passwords lost because of a virus  (Read 492 times)

Offline YourAiSongTopic starter

Passwords lost because of a virus
« on: May 18, 2010, 08:05:17 PM »
Okay so I was directed to this forum in hopes of finding someone who could help.

A few months ago my laptop had a received a virus that destroyed my files, music and other documents. It took a while to get it up and running again but I noticed that my passwords I kept on one note was deleted along with everything else. So I couldn't get in my email either. When I went to make a post while on my phone it was logged in under my other account so I was very excited until I tried to go to the full version and my (crackberry) phone selected log out. So I'm not sure on what to do any advice is helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Vekseid

Re: Passwords lost because of a virus
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 10:03:51 PM »
Not sure what you're referring to exactly? Other account? You don't have your password for this place?

Offline Machete

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 10:44:20 PM »
I believe she means she joined before her computer got a virus that cost her every file and password she had.  It so-happened that she had set E to auto login on her phone with that account.  However, it logged her out when she tried to get to full mode on E.  Having lost all of her passwords, she was unable to successfully retrieve her pass for E because she couldn't login to that email any more.  This summary, of course, requires her review before you can answer.

Offline YourAiSongTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »
I believe she means she joined before her computer got a virus that cost her every file and password she had.  It so-happened that she had set E to auto login on her phone with that account.  However, it logged her out when she tried to get to full mode on E.  Having lost all of her passwords, she was unable to successfully retrieve her pass for E because she couldn't login to that email any more.  This summary, of course, requires her review before you can answer.
Sorry for the misunderstanding; but yes what firescorpion said is what happened.

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 05:02:37 PM »
Sorry for the misunderstanding; but yes what firescorpion said is what happened.

We can change your email if you want, just post it in the unapproved forum explaining why : )