Okay so I've had some stuff come up in real life, and haven't been on in a while; my apologies to everyone out there who had messaged me that I haven't had time to get back to, and twice the apologies to those whom I had begun rps with. I am truly sorry.
That said, I should be back for good now, and to kick that off, I've collected the Fantasycore ideas here, along with six new ideas (as always, there are more cooking).
Those interested should read this entire post before responding.
For the stories themselves, I'm looking to do this as an episodic series, where the heroine bounces from one story to the next. I'd prefer to set this in a world that's a mix of dark fantasy and swords 'n' sorcery, with a visual style that's a blend of Frank Frazetta and Louis Royo. I dislike the magic-is-everywhere, high fantasy style, so I'd like to stay away from that as much as possible.
Ideally, these stories should involve plenty of action and smut; some favoring one over the other, but most including at least a bit of both. This is meant to be a raunchy romp through the fantasy world...
Here are the ideas thus far; new ones will say so next to them.
1) While the heroine is passing through a deep forest, she happens across a group of elves; unbeknown to her, the elves have just gone into a period of intense heat, and they invite her to join in their fun. Should she initially refuse, they're more than happy to do some "convincing".
2) The heroine learns of a great treasure horde buried deep in the goblin lands. The goblins have no qualms giving it to her, so long as she lets them have their way with her for a little while.
3) The heroine falls afoul of a nymph when a man the nymph loves falls for the heroine. The nymph challenges the heroine to a sexual tournament threatening to kill her if she refuses.
4) In the aftermath of a massive battle, the heroine takes shelter in the ruins of a castle, only to find and enemy knight there. Though at first the two distrust each other, by the end of the night they've decided that a better way to settle their differences is more intimate than fighting.
5) While looting an ancient temple the heroine comes across an altar made of smooth stone; upon touching it, a (demon, god, etc) manifests, offering to reward the heroine for releasing them after a centuries-long imprisonment. (NOTE: possible 'tentacles', though not required)
6) In order to pay off a debt to a powerful priest or priestess, the heroine agree to work as a sacred prostitute at the local temple, laying with all who donate to the temple as a way of bringing them closer to their gods.
7) The heroine, while traveling in the barren wilderness, is attacked by an orc patrol; she is captured during the battle and taken to the orc war-leader, who decides to keep her for his own private use. The heroine must withstand his attentions while plotting her escape.
8) The heroine sets off to capture a famous brigand and turn him in for the reward. She finds him and gets more than she bargained for when his band of outlaws show up to protect him. However, he's impressed by the heroine's bravery and offers her a deal: if she can pleasure him and his men, he'll go willingly.
9) Upon arriving at a foreign city, the heroine is arrested by the city watch and taken to the dungeons, accused of being a violent murderer that is to be executed in the morning. She has to find some way to make the jailer release her.
10) Having accepted a position as captain of the king's guard, the heroine is invited to a royal ball at the palace. What she doesn't know is that it's an erotic ball where all the attendees are turned invisible and cannot refuse another attendee the pleasure of their body.
11) The heroine has signed on for passage on a merchant ship to a remote island. But when the ship is attacked by pirates she is one of the few taken captive, and is at the mercy of the men who crew the pirate vessel.
12) The heroine captures an enemy lord who has vital information about an upcoming attack against the heroine's kingdom. The lord has proved impervious to torture, but there may be another way to make him talk.
13) The heroine sets off to defeat an ancient liche, a being created through the power of death. but learns that the only way to truly destroy one is intercourse, which is the power of life.
14) In order to assassinate the king of a hostile country, the heroine allows herself to be chosen as a new member of his harem, not knowing that he sometimes shares the women as a reward to certain people.
15) The heroine seeks to join a prominent mercenary company, and upon applying discovers that not only must she prove her martial skill but her sexual prowess as well.
16) Travelling through a forest, the heroine encounters a seemingly friendly satyr who offers her a drink from his flask. When she accepts, the heroine discovers that the drink is magical and causes those who consume it to crave sexual release.
17) An evil wizard spirits the heroine away to his stronghold where he has created a nearly perfect flesh golem. He offers her freedom if the heroine will lay with the golem, thus imparting a spark of true life to it.
18) A world renowned artist approaches the heroine, offering her a ridiculously large sum of gold if she'll allow him to paint her for several scenes in his new series, A Nobleman's Treasury of Erotic Art
19) The villagers of a small and highly religious town offer the heroine a reward if she'll defeat the evil that has been stalking the nearby woods for weeks. When the heroine investigates, however, she finds that the "evil" is really a swarm of pleasure-motes (minuscule fey) in heat.
20) The heroine has joined an elite female warrior company and participates on an attack against an enemy's high temple; within they find not only riches but the Living God of the enemy's religion, a being who can command the lusts of those around him.
21) When the heroine is poisoned by a substance which has no known antidote, she heads into the deep desert to seek out a djinn, a being capable of granting wishes.
22) While traveling the grasslands the heroine stumbles across a herd of centaurs, ans must flee when a young male, fresh to manhood, gives chase.
23) By a sudden twist of fate the heroine has come to rule a small kingdom; but she soon receives a message from a large neighboring kingdom's ruler that unless she lays with him he will invade and destroy her lands.
24) In order to steal a powerful artifact, he heroine infiltrates a duke's household as part of his staff, even though she knows he is prone to "enjoying" his servants.
25) The heroine joins a group of adventurers seeking treasure in a dwarven ruin, but when they are surrounded by a group of dwarves sent to reclaim the ruin they are given a choice: hand her over to the dwarves for their "enjoyment"... or die.
26) After suffering a blow to the head the heroine loses her memory and is told that she's the plaything of a powerful noble.
27) A barbarian queen controls a relic that the heroine seeks as part of a quest. The queen offers to give it to her, if the heroine will share her bed for one night.
28) A sidhe prince becomes infatuated with the heroine and kidnaps her, using powerful glamour magic to seduce her.
29) The heroine, while search ancient ruins, finds a simple amulet; little does she know, it's magical and causes intense feelings of lust in those near the bearer.
30) A group of slavers capture the heroine while she sleeps and sells her to a brothel, where she is kept chained for the enjoyment of the patrons.
31) Arrested for a crime real or imagined, the heroine is chained over a post in the center of town, her body available to any passerby.
32) The heroine drifts off to sleep in the forest; upon awakening she finds herself tied down and at the mercies of a tribe of goblins.
33) While in a tavern, the heroine doesn't notice as someone slips a magical aphrodisiac into her drink, which causes her to desire everyone she sees for a few hours.
34) Mortally wounded in battle, a noble enemy makes one last request: to lay with the heroine for one night.
35) A prince has been kidnapped by a cult for use as a virgin sacrifice; the heroine has been hired to save him by whatever means necessary.
36) When a kingdom is overrun, the heroine must protect the princess as she flees the invaders. When caught by an enemy patrol though they learn that the men don't realize who they have and are just looking for some 'fun'...
37) The heroine falls for an almost inhumanly handsome wanderer, only too late realizing that he's actually a polymorphed ancient dragon with a sadistic streak.
38) Hired on to help capture an enemy fortress, the heroine is given a seemingly simple task: infiltrate the barracks along with several other women and 'distract' the soldiers.
39) In order to steal a valuable amulet the heroine attends a party as the 'pet' of a noble; upon arriving she discovers that it's an orgy...
40) The heroine is fleeing a band of slavers when she encounters an ogre; he offers to fights the slavers if she'll allow him to have his way with her.
41) While in the market the heroine feels invisible hands groping her. When her clothing is torn from her body she finds herself at the mercies of an Invisible Lover spell.
42) When traveling through a foreign city the heroine learns that she's stumbled into a festival where the men of the city are allowed to have their way with any woman they happen upon.
43) NEW The heroine is kidnapped by an evil sorcerer for his breeding experiments, and is forced to lay with a number of different beings, some monstrous.
44) NEW When she goes to pay her tab at a tavern after a night of drinking and gambling the Heroine finds that her purse has been cut. The bartender won't take any excuses, but is willing to accept alternate forms of payment.
45) NEW A twist on the movie Crank, the Heroine is poisoned with a rare substance, the effects of which can be slowed by sex. She must race to find both a cure and her poisoner while slaying or laying anyone she encounters...
46) NEW Hired to battle the creatures infesting the sewers below a city, the Heroine is ambushed by a pack of were-rat like creatures in heat.
47) NEW The Heroine acquires a powerful magic sword with a unique, phallus-shaped hilt; only later does she discover that it's sentient and can partially control her actions.
48) NEW Trapped in a labyrinth, the Heroine encounters a minotaur that prefers to 'enjoy' his victims before killing them.