You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:20:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anybodyhere at Elliquiy ever played "SHENMUE"!!!!!  (Read 403 times)

Offline ULTIMATEMALETopic starter

Anybodyhere at Elliquiy ever played "SHENMUE"!!!!!
« on: May 12, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »
Hey people Shenmue on the Sega dreamcast, was a mind blowing roleplaying game for its time.  It was released in December of 2000, (if I remember correctly) The protagonist in the game is called Ryo Hazuki and the objective of the game is to find and extract revenge from your farthers killer, who is dramatically murdered in the video games opening sequence. 

Just thought id spark up some 10 year old memories as it appears the sequel top the game is going to be released on xbox live arcade. 

Offline Wolfy

Re: Anybodyhere at Elliquiy ever played "SHENMUE"!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 06:44:17 PM »
I'm looking for some sailors.

Do you know where I could find some sailors?

Where are the sailors?

o-o

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 06:49:01 PM »
LOOOOL!!!!!

"Yeah the sailors are down by the docks in dobuita, I wouldnt recomend a school boy goin down there though. Especially not without a glass of "milk"".   "Milks good for a school boy" "HAHAHAHAHAHA"!!!!!!

Offline GeekFury

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 02:42:01 PM »
Capsule toys! I love these. Shall I buy one? *Buys one.* Hmm, already have this one. Shall I buy another?

FUKU-SAN!

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 09:01:04 PM »
Capsule toys! I love these. Shall I buy one? *Buys one.* Hmm, already have this one. Shall I buy another?

FUKU-SAN!

LOL!!!! @ above quote

Would you like a game of lucky dip

Offline Soran

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 04:46:47 PM »
How did I miss this thread???

Oh yeah, Shenmue rates as one of my all time favourite games. I bought a dreamcast just for this game. Legendary and ground breaking. Loved it! I had Shenmue 2 on both DC and Xbox, again, I really enjoyed it.

It was a real pity Shenmue 3 didn't make it...I really wanted closure on the story.

Long did I hold out hope of the series making it to the current generation of consoles in full (as in including the first two as well aas the new one), but that hope is long since dead which is a real pity since it was building for an epic finish.

Sega and Yo Suzuki...I lost faith when you didn't finish what you started...shame on you.

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 05:54:17 PM »
How did I miss this thread???

Oh yeah, Shenmue rates as one of my all time favourite games. I bought a dreamcast just for this game. Legendary and ground breaking. Loved it! I had Shenmue 2 on both DC and Xbox, again, I really enjoyed it.

It was a real pity Shenmue 3 didn't make it...I really wanted closure on the story.

Long did I hold out hope of the series making it to the current generation of consoles in full (as in including the first two as well aas the new one), but that hope is long since dead which is a real pity since it was building for an epic finish.

Sega and Yo Suzuki...I lost faith when you didn't finish what you started...shame on you.

Shenmue 2 is comming to xbox live arcade soon.  probably near the fall.