You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:50:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving M/M RP  (Read 336 times)

Offline curiousjamesTopic starter

Craving M/M RP
« on: May 11, 2010, 05:53:39 PM »
I know just saying M/M roleplay is a bit vague but please shoot some ideas at me im open to almost anything

Offline Jester

Re: Craving M/M RP
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 07:37:18 AM »
i could be interested but i know nothing about what you like. Do you have an ons/off yet?

Offline curiousjamesTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »
I will do an ons/offs within the next few days at the latest the weekend I know I have been lazy with doing that but life has been busy if you are interested message me and I will shoot some of my ideas plots likes and dislikes at you a particular favorite at the moment for me is the whole two young guys having there first male on male experience together in a number of different scenarios and I do have an interest in a slave and master ancient Rome idea boiling away but I would love to hear any ideas from anyone i am very open. 

Offline Decrepitdan

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 11:35:16 AM »
Take a look at my story ideas, pm me if anything sounds good. (Just about anything can be adapted to m/m even if it has a fem role listed!)