You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:43:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Local Lycan looking for more  (Read 475 times)

Offline Dragoondawg25Topic starter

Local Lycan looking for more
« on: August 09, 2006, 07:22:29 AM »
Hello all this is your local Cursed Lycan speaking, i just got into town and boy am i hunger for some adventure.  i am currently in the Castle thornewood Saga which i have to say i am having fun with.  I was just wondering if there were some other games of interests i could try?  I play lots of mythical characters, i can do sci fi, i play both WtA, VtM, and WtF(Werewolf the Apocalyse, Vampire the Masquerade, and Werewolf the Forsaken) as well as lot of free form rp.  Anything that would perk a guys interest in the horror scifi fantasy dept i am up for to try.  Wrestling or UFC related games i am also quick to take a peek and tryout.  But what i am looking for us a second game and work hard in it to give it a great storyline and life with the characters i make in the game itself.  IF any of ya are looking for a player that fits this description please contact your local Fleabag aka ME! :P