You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:09:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Druuna  (Read 349 times)

Offline BehemothTopic starter

Seeking Druuna
« on: May 01, 2010, 11:56:43 PM »
Hi everyone,

I’m a long time fan of the graphic novels and erotic artwork of Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri and I’m looking for a roleplaying partner who would enjoy roleplaying a game based on the erotic adventures of Druuna ;-)

If you’re not familiar with Druuna and Serpieri’s works, check out the website here: http://www.druuna.net/

Knowledge of the graphic novel series is not essential, however i’m looking for a reliable roleplayer who is ready for an ongoing roleplay and who can play a slutty, submissive character, is literate, patient and descriptive in their writing/roleplaying. This roleplay could partly be done by post, but would mostly be done using I.M (AIM being my preference).

The explicit scenes would be mostly Dom/sub, NC/forced, exotic, coercion, blackmail and group sex oriented.

The setting is a sci-fi one, on board a massive city-sized spaceship in deep space infested with corruption and unspeakable monsters, some of which hunt Drunna to have their wicked way with her. This setting will involve horror, violence and some gore, although the later will not be a large focus.

Please also be aware that this roleplay won’t just be one sex scene after the next, but will have an ongoing storyline with Druuna as the main ‘heroine’, following her adventures both erotic and non-erotic, as she struggles to survive and understand the world she is trapped in.

Please PM me or post here if you’re interested.

Thanks!

Behemoth
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 12:00:54 AM by Behemoth »