You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:28:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Harry Potter RP (Female Character Wanted)  (Read 378 times)

Offline panTopic starter

Harry Potter RP (Female Character Wanted)
« on: May 01, 2010, 09:26:59 AM »
So, I want to do a romance set in the Harry Potter fandom. I want to play an original character of mine, a male student in the house of Slytherin, probably in his sixth or seventh year. I would like you to play a female opposite his house. Your character can be in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw, and she can be either a student or a professor. I would also like this to center more around a plot and the characters rather than sex. Still interested? Then please read on. ^_^

1. My character is more of a dominant person, so even if you play a woman twenty or thirty years older than him, he'll still have the same confidence as he would with a girl his own age.

2. I would like this to be a long-term, eventual romance with some story, emotions, and character development involved.

3. Sex is wonderful but I don't want it to happen right off the bat, y'know? I like when things fall into place.

4. I would like the posting length to be at least a good paragraph. Expect that much from me, and probably more for the majority of my posts.

5. I love talking to my partners OOC on IM but this isn't a must.

Message me if you're interested!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 09:57:59 AM by pan »