You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 04:48:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Enslavement (m seeking f)  (Read 450 times)

Offline ArionTopic starter

Enslavement (m seeking f)
« on: April 27, 2010, 10:18:14 PM »
Just looking for an rp partner for a specific scenario I had in mind. Females only please.

So, the idea is that a younger woman (18 or so) has been friends with the family of an older guy (30ish) for some time. She knows that the guy thinks she's pretty, but so far hasn't had any interest in him (girl is preferably named Amanda or Holly, but not necessary).

One day though he finds out that she, though still a virgin, is aroused by the thought of being tied up, collared, etc. He offers to help her explore some of her fantasies, but goes farther than she originally wanted. Eventually she submits totally to him, and becomes his slave.

Eventually I'd like to add a second girl to this story, perhaps a friend of the first who she convinces to come and 'play' with her and her master.

If anyone's interested, feel free to post here or pm me.

Offline Gail Warning

Re: Enslavement (m seeking f)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 02:58:49 PM »
Hi Arion.

I would be interested in playing this as Holly. Maybe the 'other girl' could ne Holly's mother?