You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:40:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Marvel Mercs: (The Discussion Thread.) [Currently Full]  (Read 4219 times)

Offline DarkcideTopic starter

I hate you. I want Champions so badly, but I doubt my crap computer could run it.

Offline Heaven Sent Blossom

• Evil snake cult leader, now with kung-fu grip action!
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Location: Hiding in your bin like a messed up Oscar the Grouch
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Champions scales down pretty well as far as I'm aware, so it might not be as out of your machines league as you might think. It's also really cheap now I think (here it's 2.99) so it might be worth a look anyway before it shuts its doors.

My computer's like a 2005-2006 model lol. I am too lazy to buy another one. But Champions looks badass, plus I like the Heroes system.

As far as your character though, what sort of powers were you thinking? Also who in the Marvel-Verse would you scale them towards? So I can start figuring out what to build.

Offline rancorius

are you still looking for players?

Sorry
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2010, 09:52:10 AM »
Sorry, I am not. The game is full, thank you for expressing an interest though.

Re: Marvel Mercs: (The Discussion Thread.) [Currently Full]
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »
Ok players, start Pm'ing me with wishlists. We'll discuss things like your attributes, skills and let me know what powers/weapons you want so I can start building them. Also fighting style if any, everyone is going to get block or dodge regardless and a special strike of some kind even if it is just an offensive strike and you don't plan on fighting hand to hand.