You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 08:19:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: It started with a massage...  (Read 363 times)

Offline walkthegreatwallTopic starter

• He who knows does not speak...
  • Lord
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
It started with a massage...
« on: April 15, 2010, 05:53:42 PM »
He'd been working at a busy massage center for several months when SHE came in. She was a new graduate, but word quickly spread that her skills were incredible. So was her body. She had an energy about her that made men shudder and forget their names as she walked past. Being only one of three male therapists (and certainly the better looking of the them), he decided to play it cool. All three men were instantly entranced by her goddess form so he used this to his advantage. He enjoyed watching the other two make their feeble attempts at gaining her attention and quickly being shot down. With a woman of this caliber, he needed to maintain a cool exterior and wait for the perfect moment.

Weeks passed and the game was on. The fire between them was fanned slowly, creating a palpable heat between them. It was becoming obvious to everyone around that there was (or at least should be) something going on between them....this just fueled their untouched passions. They enjoyed the game immensely......... held gazes from across the room stirred their interest. An "innocent" brush of his hand across the small of her back gave her shivers.

She enjoyed leaning in a little too close to speak to him softly; her breath was intoxicating, her powerful sexual vibe growing in strength with every encounter. Something had to give soon!!!

Offline Wykyd

Re: It started with a massage...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »
Ummmm?  You soooooo have my attention!!!  I it's still open, I'm more than interested!