You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:32:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: YOUR FAV Character.....  (Read 498 times)

Offline pauly1212Topic starter

YOUR FAV Character.....
« on: April 07, 2010, 10:08:29 AM »
I am new here and would like to meet some people.....who is your favorite character on here to play?...a little bit of information about and a pic if possible...., role? dom? sub? favorite interactions without getting to over is mine....

Mine is Coco "the dom" Channelle, very beautifull, every mans fantasy, has many secrets, and a dark past, becarefulll dont end up with her "in your face"!

hope this is ok, i see this pic as PG-13.....hope to get a lot of responses too..oh and also.."HELLLOOOO!" and "the peguins are getting warm" lol..ill explain my joke if you dont get it

Offline Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: YOUR FAV Character.....
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 10:49:07 AM »
Well, I really do not have a single favourite character. I have about ten different characters I play here on Elliquiy, and I love them all, because they are all different in their very own way. Some of them are Top/Dom, some are bottom/sub, some aren't into the whole D/s thing at all.

As for pictures, since it are so many, there is a link in my profile, to the page for my characters (most of them). :-)

Offline pauly1212Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 10:58:15 AM »
thanks nick...i cant view your profile yet but that is ok....

i want to start another character soon named paul, 27 big hot italian guy, who kinda gets "turned" around and "tricked' into becoming Coco... if you know what i mean of course with a lot more story and pics, this would be my sub male

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 11:30:58 AM »
You can continue this if you're approved, pauly. :)