Looking for a Renamon (Looking for F)

Started by Corny and Horny, April 06, 2010, 07:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corny and Horny

As the title states, I am looking for a female to play the role of Renamon from the Digimon series. However, my first story does not take place in the digimon world and is a little more domesticated.

Basically, Renamon is my housemate/girlfriend and is my current sex partner. However, I like to creep up on her and molest her which leads us having fun wherever that place may be, eg : bathroom, hall, kitchen, garage, wherever.

However, if you are not into the domesticated plot, please suggest something and we'll take it from there.

If you are interested, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Corny and Horny

Drako

I have no problem with the domestic plot, it actually sounds a bit fun. Are you expecting Renamon to do chores, just out of curiosity. So I know what way to play her.

Corny and Horny

Well, it is basically up to you if you want to be the cleaning type, please give me an idea how you'd like your character to be.

Drako

Ok. I guess I pretty much play Renamon as if she were me, at least in regards to the cleaning stuff. Which basically means cleaning if it looks like it needs to be done. I believe in organized clutter. *glances at the couple of piles of books and stuff occupying desk space next to the computer*

Corny and Horny