You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:30:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pokemon?  (Read 16002 times)

Offline bluemoon

Re: Pokemon?
« Reply #375 on: April 21, 2010, 11:26:20 PM »
everything is mainly happening around Mahogany Town (Including Lake of Rage, and Ice Path) and the Rocket HQ, which are in an unknown location, surrounded by woods. As a Rocket Grunt, I would say either A: at the Rocket base, or B: at the Mahogany Town Inn (Which is used by TR to capture trainers mainly)

Oh yea, also:
One trainer has been caught so far, 2 are being stalked by Owen's(leader of the Rocket organization) special pokemon. There is a clone, named Hana, who is currently bunking down in the suites at the rocket HQ with Anzu and Hitomi (Anzu is the trainer who was hired to help find and capture powerful trainers.) There is a special experiment with the original of Hana, Fumiko, who was fused with Lopunny DNA...oh yea, Hana's pokemon are mutants...if anyone wants to add anything, feel free...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 11:31:27 PM by bluemoon »

Offline Nim

« Reply #376 on: April 21, 2010, 11:36:12 PM »
Just wanted to add Welcome aboard  SylarCookie.  Am looking forward to seeing your character and having you as part of the team.

Offline SylarCookie

« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2010, 11:46:22 PM »
Thank you very much. I've posted a short, not too disruptive introductory post, and am now going to read back over the thread to see what I've missed. c:

Offline Shade

• Son of the Silver Fang Secret's Red Lollipop Beneath the olive tree is Shade
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #378 on: April 21, 2010, 11:47:50 PM »
Welcome aboard, Sylar

Offline SylarCookie

« Reply #379 on: April 22, 2010, 12:23:39 AM »
Hey~ Thanks for the welcome Shade!