You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:39:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Love and Lust of the Gods *Literate player wanted*  (Read 372 times)

Offline AragemTopic starter

Love and Lust of the Gods *Literate player wanted*
« on: March 16, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »
While playing God of War 3, I became interested in Greek Mythology and it reminded me of a game that I played, but it died long before it came to fruition.   

I want the player to be knowledgeable in the Greek Myths and is a literate writer.  Please look at my ons and offs to see what I want to see in a writer.  I'm open minded about the sex of the player as we are compatible as players.

One of the games I have in mind, but I am willing to listen to other stores, is the classic tale of Persephone.  The goddess who was taken by Hades into the Underworld to be his bride. 

But I want to explore the dysfunctional relationships of the gods.  Their rivalries, Zeus's lust and Hera's rage.  And of course, all the sex that happens.  I'll post more ideas as I get them, but anyone who is interested in RPing the Greek Myths, please PM me.

Offline bentfender

• Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Love and Lust of the Gods *Literate player wanted*
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 08:52:33 AM »
PM'd you.