I'm looking for a few things in my new partners:
- Please be able to post at least two paragraphs though I prefer 3 or more, I'm willing to do two. I understand that some posts will be shorter, and that's fine. And my paragraphs on this site tend to be three or more lines when using standard text.
- Please let me know how often you're on/ how often you post, I'm on most of the time and check quite often.
- I'd like help adding to the ideas, so your thoughts are helpful! If you have any suggestions that might change my original idea, I'm pretty open! So I'd like to hear them. This is supposed to be a partnership in writing, so one person with absolutely ALL the ideas gets quite tedious... And makes me not want to continue with the game.
- Open communication! Via pm, im, email, or what-have-yous. For story ideas, as well as if you're enjoying the game or not. And if you aren't liking the game, just say so! Its not going to hurt my feelings, we could either try to fix the problem or discontinue the game at our discretion.
- Other than that just have fun!
Onto the new idea(s):
Don't Let Me Go
Based in the early 1800s
Your character is a wounded soldier, though healed, his family says you're too ill to return to the war, but he knows that they never wanted him to be a soldier in the first place. He loves the adventure that soldiering brings to his life, so when falling ill from the wound, he finds going back to the mundane life of his well-known family's life boring. He decides to take a trip, and somewhere along the way there, or back, his carriage gets held up, seeing this as an opportunity for fun, he decides this might be interesting, especially seeing as how his highjacker is a woman pretending to be a man.
So, I need a strong willed man, my character is strong headed, and tends to push men away, I was thinking that he starts falling for her, but she doesn't know and continues pretending to be male for a little while. There is a back story to this, and he is interested in finding her out... She won't come easily, so a strong willed and minded male is needed.
A Stranger I hold tonight.
Late 1700s to early 1800s
Seven years have passed since her husbands disappearance, the title is up for grabs and every male in the family is after it, one of his brothers and his family is living with her now to help with finances, soon enough, the title will be his. Suddenly, in the middle of the night, her husband returns, or someone who looks a lot like him. The next morning she couldn't help but notice the differences between this man and her husband, he is sweet, kind, and so much more. The marriage before he disappeared was miserable, but could he really have changed? The biggest difference is when she finally let him to her bed...
So I was thinking that it would take some time in order for her to trust this man, but eventually she does. She believes her husband has changed, but it turns out he was a forgotten, shoved from the family, twin, or cousin or something. I have ideas on how the switch and everything happened, so, let's talk!
I have many more historical ideas, and a few more modern, here's the link:http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60093.0
Take a look and see if you like any! Oh and please pm me if you are interested!