You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 03:56:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a RP Partner, Male or Female  (Read 529 times)

Offline SeychanTopic starter

Looking for a RP Partner, Male or Female
« on: February 27, 2010, 10:03:46 PM »
Wanting to RP with original characters, or OCs. If anyone is interested, PM me. I can roleplay as a male or female, or a combo, any race, and I am willing to try anything but feet.

The Main settings I like to use are Hell and a sort of Dystopia of Earth. The character I RP with the absolute most is Lucifer Fagan, the Fallen Angel, etc. I also RP with his Partner, Seymore Sachar, and Satan, the Devil. I have many other characters, however, that I can RP with as well. EX: Apollo, Artemis, Lucero, Lucera...but all of these are my original characters or adaptations of old names.

Like I said, the setting is a dark, morbid, torturous place with lots of BDSM and so on. If anyone is interested, i can provide more details after we work out what kind of relationship it would be. Thanks!

PS: I can also try a different setting, one without the Demons, Vampires, Angels, Fallen, etc. I think a furry RP could be interesting, or one using my newly developed rebellious God, Apollo. Anything works, just let me know!

Offline DonaGothika

Re: Looking for a RP Partner, Male or Female
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 07:09:39 PM »
Sent a PM  :D

Offline SeychanTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 01:44:31 PM »
Okay, so I have around four RP's going where I play a semi-dominant role. Now I am looking to play the submissive one, male, female, futa, whatever. Bondage and SM are wanted badly from this, I want someone with a feisty dominating character to break one of my own.

Any race works, just let me know what we can do!

My main idea is to have my character Vladin, a heterophobic Kitsune get dominated by a woman of any race other than Kitsune. (fox-person, if you didn't know) She needs to have a fetish for extremely sadistic, kinky things.

Another idea, for another of my heterophobic boys, Lucifer, is to have him captured and broken by a load of women in an anti-male society. The reason they would keep him is because he looks so much like a woman that they suspect him as being futa, and eventually turn him into a woman, though he would still fear them...or something along those lines.

Last one for this post is my character Seymore, a really innocent guy compared to my others, to be taken under control by Demons--more specifically, the Devil himself, and turned into a personal slave of the Devil's whims. I would RP as Seymore, of course, and someone could RP as the Devil and dominate him.

So to sum it up, looking for a dominating partner now!

Offline BlackFistKronos

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 01:51:16 PM »
Interested in either types of rp, whether I'm dom or sub. PM me to toss around ideas.