You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 02:25:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Return of Zerophex (new characters)  (Read 399 times)

Offline ZerophexTopic starter

• Captain Obvious
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Mew: Hey! Look at me! I'm female! Surprised?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Return of Zerophex (new characters)
« on: February 27, 2010, 06:16:26 PM »

It has been forever since I last went on this site. Much has happened since then...

And well, I've finally decided to return.

Compared to last time, my range of characters has increased ; I got four new characters. And well, I'd like to have a test one-on-one RP using one of them.

The four characters are original setting characters that I created. They were designed so that they can fit in any setting (modern, sci-fi, fantasy...) easily and each of the four has a different background, appearance, quirks, orientation, that sort of thing.

As for the type of RP... one-on-one, sex-centric but with character interaction (which means it doesn't happen in a vacuum and may be base for a minor continuity between characters).

As for the actual scenario and situation... that depends on the character I use and what character would be made to interact with my own. So it can vary wildly. Setting is not set either ; if you have a setting in mind, I'll be glad to go with it. But if you wish for a certain time period but don't have idea for an actual setting, I have sample settings & locations of my own that can be used.

So if you're curious about my characters and what not, PM me.

(NOTE: If you wish to discuss over IM about it, PM me about it ; I will be glad to use an IM to discuss with you instead.)