You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:55:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Any females interested in DragonballZ?  (Read 283 times)

Offline ArkanielTopic starter

Any females interested in DragonballZ?
« on: February 21, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »

I have a story in mind in this setting, that only uses the concept of the DBZ world, like with Ki, Saiyans and so on. My character would be a half-Saiyan, living with his mother, whom was raped eighteen years ago during the first Saiyan invasion. Now... a second one is heading for Earth, along with many, many other threats, like crazed world-conquerors, tyrants wanting immortality and general run-of-the-mill crooks that somehow learned secret martial art-techniques. Your character would be a girl going to the same school as we, who also has some marital arts training. Will she work out the mystery of the Legendary Z-fighters, the Seven Protectors chosen by Kami to each guar the location of a Dragonball. Will my character become one, despite the distrust of the others for his half-alien heritage? Will your character find out whom the powerful fighter is that helps out, yet keeps his identity a secret? Will she strive to be a Z-fighter herslef? Or simply want to win the World Tournament?

Suggestions, variations, or new stories with the DragonballZ setting are all possible.

Though, if we head into canon world, I like to play Gohan.