You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 03:08:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Female to play a longterm dominant type role  (Read 274 times)

Offline crypticdarkoneTopic starter

Looking for Female to play a longterm dominant type role
« on: February 04, 2010, 11:05:04 PM »
Hello there -

I've cross paths with some of you - it's been a pleasure so far.

I'm being rather particular about what I'm looking for in a scene and partner.

Essentially, I'm looking for that provacative type of female with a good deal of roleplaying experience who has a commanding and provactive personality.  I'm open to many different scenes, but I looking for one which is stictly based around a woman with dominant personality.

In terms or writing style - I've put together the type of detail I might typically put into a brief post.  Generally I like to do IM roleplays as I like the real time interacation.  So please PM me if you're seriously interested and I'll be excited to catch up.

"His dark brown eyes glanced torwards her and away at times as he waited for a response.  She seemed to be in no hurry as he felt as though he being examined in a way.  Casually he rested a leg over the other in the same angle he had been facing while gliding his soft and tender hand along the back of his neck in a massaging motion.  He focused in on her again as he spoke, "I've never seen such beauty, you'll have to forgive me."