You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:37:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Can anyone help?  (Read 721 times)

Offline PurpleTopic starter

Can anyone help?
« on: June 05, 2006, 03:14:15 PM »
In college I had a roommate who lent me a trilogy of books to read.  (I'm pretty sure it was a trilogy...it was ten long years ago though so I could be mistaken.)  I enjoyed it but then I married my uptight husband so I never bought the books for myself.  Now that I'm coming out of my shell I would like to reread them as they were my first real introduction to a lot of the stuff we see here on E.  I have no idea the name(s) or the author, or even any specifics so this might be difficult.  If any of you book lovers like me out there could help me figure this out I would appreciate it.

Basically what I remember is this: A princess of some sort is sent away to another kingdom of sorts to learn all about sex.  She is taught D&S, wears nipple chains, is tied up, whipped, the whole bit.  There is M/F, F/F, M/M.  At the end of the trilogy she goes home and a suitor comes to ask for her hand, I believe.  She teaches him a 'lesson' and then sends him to this other kingdom where she had learned the 'tricks of the trade.'

Is this enough for anyone to help me?

Offline Arander

Re: Can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 03:37:26 PM »
It sounds a lot like the series of books written by Ann Rice. The "Sleeping Beauty" Trilogy I think it was. Quite an interesting read I must admit. Very well written and a good read for anyone who enjoys D/s and a bit of BDSM.

Offline Nothing

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 03:40:26 PM »
Yeah, thats what I think, too...the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy
I actually run a game on here based on those books, if you'd like to join...
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=189.0

Offline PurpleTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 03:44:38 PM »
I've recently read the first in that series but it's not the same one though it is strikingly similar.  Thanks for the help.  :)

Offline Eloquent Surreal

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 09:10:03 PM »
It is the trilogy of Sleeping Beauty. They were written by Anne Rice under the name A.N. Roquelaure. The titles are The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, Beauty's Punishment and Beauty's Release.