I am looking for a single player game of Shadowrun 4, with me as the GM, in a slightly changed Shadowrun world.
- It won't be combat heavy or rules-heavy, but a character sheet and some rules knowledge is required. The character doesn't have to be a "starting character" though.
- The player character will have to be active, not just reactive. Some curiosity or other motivation to act is needed to keep things running smoothly. The PC won't have to carry the whole game, there'll be plots and hooks and NPCs with agendas.
- About daily (or better) posting rhythm is needed.
- It's not going to be (just) about sex, there will be action, plots, intrigue and of course Shadowruns.
Specifically, I am looking for a game with a D/s flavor, though I am open on what kind of character is involved, and what kind of theme the game has. The player character can be dom, or sub. Possible "Settings" could be:
- Organized Crime like the Yakuza, Triads, Cartel or Mafia (Drug Dealing, White Slavery/Prostitution, Theft, Smuggling, Assassinations etc.), with the PC either a made man, or some owned asset.
- Pirates in South-Asia, Africa or the Caribbean (Piracy, smuggling, slaving etc.), PC could be a pirate captain or crew member (voluntarily, or forced).
- Warlords in Africa or Southeast Asia (Powerstruggles, civil war, dealing with weapon dealers, sabotage, etc.). PC could be a warlord, or an agent working for the warlord.
- Exotic (Hunting magical artifacts, battling competitiors, power struggles between mages), with the PC either a powerful mage, a Free Spirit, Vampire or similar character, or one of its minions/slaves.
If you're interested and/or have questions, post here or PM me. It's not going to be "first come, first served".