You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:18:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanna Feel my Agiel? (seeking M or F)  (Read 468 times)

Offline ScarletteTopic starter

Wanna Feel my Agiel? (seeking M or F)
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:09:08 PM »
I have been thinking this over and I'd really like to do a Legend of the Seeker/Sword of Truth RP where I am a Mord Sith and my partner would be in training. It can be training to become a Mord Sith or a "pet". I would love to RP with anyone interested, male or female, or even male playing female or vice versa.

I suppose a general knowlegde should be required but it is not necessary to be completely canon to the books and also I like original characters.

Please PM me your interest or post here!

Offline Ace Flyer

Re: Wanna Feel my Agiel? (seeking M or F)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 01:07:06 PM »
Well, it's been quite a while since I read the Sword of Truth series, but I'd love to give this a try. That was a great series until the three ending books. And I still have them all around here somewhere so I can do some reading on up the matters...If I can find them...

Or I can just take Legend of the Seeker out of it's wrapping and start watching it...Just a bit cautious at seeing another book series ruined by film. *coughEragoncough*

Anyway, count me interested, and send a PM if you'd like to talk anything out.

Offline politicallyINcorrect

Re: Wanna Feel my Agiel? (seeking M or F)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 09:59:54 PM »
I'm interested.  I just finished the series, and watched the television show (not as good as the books, but whatever).  I would love to RP this with you.