You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:05:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two games desired [mul] - taken  (Read 305 times)

Offline TomTopic starter

Two games desired [mul] - taken
« on: January 07, 2010, 07:34:19 AM »
These are now taken, but I might be interested in running multiple storylines with the same premise.

Summer Lovin' [m/f, romance, vanilla, interracial]
A boy is on vacation with his family at a beautiful paradise. He is normally a somewhat akward and shy boy, and not very popular among the girls back home at school. Things are somewhat boring, in spite of the lovely beach and pleasent weather - until he meets an exotic local girl. She is a stunning, busty, shapely beauty and the two share a summer they will never forget. Or as I first wrote it up: Boy is on vacation. Boy is shy and unpopular. Boy meets girl. Girl is local exotic beauty. Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy. Summer comes to an end.

Sleepover [futa/f++]
For some reason none of my futa games seem to survive. I'm really looking to do a classic scene with a sleepover between a futa and several normal girls. The futa will have kept her condition a secret, but somehow it comes out during the sleepover and the girls start to experiment. I can play this game with 1-3 girls in addition to the futa girl.

In both games I can play either role.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 02:46:29 AM by Tom »