You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:08:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some Idea  (Read 670 times)

Offline MarjanTopic starter

Some Idea
« on: January 05, 2010, 02:32:33 PM »
Hello everyone :) I'm looking to start a RP in the non-adult section. I have a few ideas, if anybody is interested, feel free to contact me.

Together in Paris?

Re: Some Idea
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 02:41:42 PM »
Oops I clicked the wrong button :P

But anywho,

Together in Paris?

When The European War began, Paris was the only safe spot. A brother and sister, travelling from England, have to try and make it to France, and through to Paris so as they could escape. Would they make it? Or would one of them fall along the way?

Set Me Free

A young girl, naive and innocent, is sold by her father to the slave market. I would like this roleplay to be about how she makes friends with one or two other captured women, and eventually ends up escaping with them.

The Illness

Jared had been sick for 2 years. He had not told his best friend, Grace, she would be torn up. His only resort was to try and push her away from him, so as to make the pain less when he actually dies. But unknown to Grace, Jared had loved her, adored her since they first became friends, and doing this really killed him inside.

Offline AAA111

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 02:58:15 PM »
I'd enjoy playing the roleplay that you entitled "Illness". That would be interesting. Am I able to play the girl? :-)

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 03:13:27 PM »
Sure why not. :) Anthing in particular you would like to discuss?

Offline AAA111

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 03:27:17 PM »
Um nothing in particular now..how about you?

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 03:34:28 PM »
The same from me too. Would you prefer a small character description here or in my first post? Oh, and coul you possibly start?

Offline AAA111

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 03:35:32 PM »
Um I'll start it up in the main forum room. We can do our character descriptions there.

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
Okay, I'm looking forward to it. :)