Fairly simple: The character I would be playing is in blue
; my partner's character is in red
. The overall details aren't set in stone, and if you've got any suggestions for changes feel free to shoot them off to me.
District Attorney/SecretaryThe District Attorney
of a major city is in the midst of dealing with the rise of the mafia. At the same time, he engages in an affair with his personal secretary
. Scandal ensues when the public--and his wife--find out, and the situation becomes potentially deadly when the mob decides to take advantage of the turmoil--possibly putting the lives of both the DA and his mistress in danger.
Mob Boss or Corrupt Politician/Female News ReporterAn up-and-coming news reporter
recently did a story on the activities of a corrupt and notorious figure in town
(depending on the story, either a mafia boss or a corrupt mayor). Her story has gained the man's attention, and though he's first tempted to eliminate her, the womanizer in him decides to charm her over to his side in hopes of gaining slightly more favorable news coverage. Eventually their romantic relationship will grow into something of an alliance, with him perhaps granting her "exclusive" access to his inner circle, and she in turn giving him favorable coverage on the evening news. Naturally this would have scandal written all over it and could include any number of sub-plots: Is she married? Is he married? How far will they have to go to hide their relationship?
Stepfather/StepdaughterA wealthy older man
marries a young single mother and, in the process, gains a stepdaughter
. It's a radical change for the two women, who end up going from a life of poverty to one of luxury. However, over time, feelings begin to develop between the man and his new stepdaughter, introducing a potentially-explosive dynamic to the newfound stability.
Father and friends/DaughterA single father
and his daughter
have always been close, and he's always been watchful of the type of men she's dated. He knows, however, that he can't keep her under his wing forever, but is still worried about her ending up with a loser who will do nothing but make her miserable. He then comes up with the brilliant (if questionable) idea of matching her up with one of his friends, many of whom are rich and successful--and at least 20 years older.
The possibilities for this one can be decided upon. Perhaps Dad invites his buddies over for poker or to watch a football game on TV, with the secret intention of finding a suitor for his daughter. Or maybe he's more up-front about it, inviting each of the men over to meet with her and take her out on a date (and, if things go well, have their way with her). Another thing that can be decided upon is the relationship between father and daughter: Maybe they
are actually having a romantic relationship, and the dad wants her with a man that he can trust--and perhaps he secretly fantasizes about seeing her intimate with older men.
During her lunch break, a young college professor
decides to take a walk in a park. She encounters one of her male students
and the pair strike up a conversation. The two have flirted subtly back and forth, and finally decide to go all the way. The dilemma: how will the teacher explain her disheveled--but incredibly sensual--appearance to her students?
Probably a one-shot, but I'd be happy to turn it into a longer story. Additionally, the teacher could hook up with another teacher or someone else. The main plot will be explaining her bruises, welts, and ravaged clothing to her students and co-workers afterwords.
Giant Man/Petite Woman
Would revolve around the relationship between a small, petite woman
and the tall, muscular man
in her life. The main focus would be on their immense size difference (I'm thinking she's about 5', and he's in the 6'6" to 6'10" range) and how it impacts their relationship--is he domineering and aggressive in the bedroom, and sweet and protective outside of it? Is she a "damsel in distress" type of woman, or a sassy and outspoken little spitfire? Ideally I'd like them to be either living together or married.
These are simply generic roleplays I would be open to doing; we could add whatever twists we want:
Husband/wife (generic, I know, but it would include any twists we could come up with--it wouldn't have to be anything out of a 50's sitcom)
Bachelor/attractive female neighbor
Any type of adultery
A few other things to note:
- I can play a single character or multiple characters.
- I roleplay in past tense third-person ("John walked into the living room"). This is my style and I prefer that my partners do it the same way, although if my partner is more comfortable doing present tense ("John walks into the living room") I'm generally ok with them doing it their way in their posts. The only thing that I ask is please don't swap between past and present tense ("John walked into the living room and sits down on the couch"). Personally I find this extremely jarring, to the point where it pretty much instantly kills the story for me.
- I don't do anime or fandoms. Sorry. No exceptions. Nothing at all against those who like it, but it's just not me. All my stories are set in the modern world and involve human characters.
- Character photos are optional; if you provide one for your character, I'll provide one for my character. Celebrities, athletes, news figures, etc., are all fine with me--if we do provide photos, the only thing I ask is that it be a real photo of an adult human being, and not a cartoon character.
- I prefer some type of genuine romance between the characters; not necessarily for them to get married and have kids, but for them to develop a bond that transcends sex and for them to become attached to each other emotionally as well as physically.
- I enjoy rough and physical sex, as well as humiliation and degradation. And I don't mind violence in stories if the situation allows for it. But I wouldn't be comfortable playing the role of a rapist. As stated before, I do like genuine romance between characters; if the female character is reluctant at first but eventually grows to enjoy it, then I'd be ok with it.
- Do not control my character--period. Unless it's something trivial or clearly assumed in an earlier post (such as walking into a room or getting into a car together) don't take over the entire story and make my character do/say/feel something. If there's something specific you want to see from my character, PM me. But if you want to control everything my character does, then you probably don't need me writing with you in the first place.
To make it perfectly clear (since it is one of my--and several others'--biggest pet peeves in roleplaying), don't do this:
My post:Please: I'm playing John; let me decide if he wants to rip Jane's clothes off like a madman.
John took Jane's hand and said, "I love you, baby."
After John took Jane's hand, she suddenly found him tackling her to the ground and ripping her clothes off of her like a madman.
- My real-life schedule varies greatly. Sometimes I can make multiple postings in one day, other times I'll have to go up to a week between posts. I'm perfectly understanding of other peoples' real-life schedules, and I ask the same from my partners.
PM me if you're interested!