1. Be Female! This is the most important rule!
2. Now, I know that the ladies prefer to be submissive and all that stuff and it's ok, really. But for christ sakes, you're women. Do you not know the power you can hold over men with your bouncy boobs? I would like to play opposite a dominant female once in awhile, ya know. That's not to say that my characters will be completley submissive themselves. They too, will have a sense of power and if the roleplay permits, will compete for dominance in the roleplay.
3. It might irk some people, but I would prefer that character profiles be made prior to the beginning of the roleplay. If you have character profiles stored somewhere on here or on another webpage, just send me the link. And if you don't really wanna go through with it, a pic of your character will do just fine as well.
4. Literacy! The second most important rule! I can understand writers cramp once in awhile but if you are in the roleplaying game, you should at least be able to learn how to type up at least a couple of paragraphs containing at least 5 or 6 sentences of descriptive detail. There is no excuse for one liners and if I see even one, I will cancel the roleplay immedietley.
5. Activity. This one is a bit finicky for me because I can only be on so many hours at a time before I have to log out for the night. If you can be on a few hours during the day and leave a post or two, that's perfectly fine. But if it takes more than a week for you to reply to a post and you haven't given any prior explanation as to why, the roleplay will die right there.
Another note I should make about this topic here is that I rarely post on the weekends. Mainly because I like to get out once in awhile and spend some time with my real friends doing real life activities. Also, in the case that it takes a few days for me to reply to a post, it usually means that I am very busy with work during this time. But rest assured that when I start a roleplay, I try to make myself as dedicated to it as much as I possibly can.
6. Limits. The rules of this site are clear on the loli/shota thing. DON'T DO IT! Other than that, anything in a roleplay is fair game unless I deem it inapropriate.
7. Doubling. To be honest, I have rarely roleplayed with a woman who was willing to double with another female character. I, however, have no problem doubling with either gender. If you would like to double, then that would be great.
8. Messaging. Unless you are a good friend, please refrain from asking me to PM you in this thread . Chances are, you will most likely be ignored. And speaking of PM's, when you do PM me, please specify what roles you want to play and if you would like to do one of the plots that I have listed below. I don't want to have to waste my time making another PM having to ask what your preferences are for roleplaying. That's not cool.