You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:53:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Checks -- Males Requested  (Read 571 times)

Offline threeasfourTopic starter

Interest Checks -- Males Requested
« on: November 30, 2009, 11:35:52 PM »
Hello!

So here are the plot ideas that have been go'n in my head and that I'd like to expand on:

In all of these, I will be playing female...
1.  Regency Era > A man is engaged to a woman who is chosen entirely by her background, family, age, upbringing and longstanding relationship to his family but he ends up meeting the woman's younger sister(my character) instead and despite his naturally conservative disposition and good intention he starts up an affair with the younger sister...

2. Futuristic fantasy > Think the movie "2046" meets Blade Runner backdrop where a lovely young woman working as a thief(among many other things) is gradually seduced by a slick casa-nova type who was hired to intercede her but ends up doing much more

3. Modern > Two individuals who are unhappily married meet at the local bakery, sparks fly yet they try to forget about each other but temptation can't be ignored when at a family dinner they meet again realizing that they're related by marriage.

4. France during Louis XIV's Reign > I don't really have a plot for this yet, if you have any amazing ideas let me know...

(sorry of these descriptions sound like the back of romance novels XD -nervous-)
OH and yes, please PM me if you're interested because that way I can respond faster...

Offline Cyclops

Re: Interest Checks -- Males Requested
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 01:03:40 AM »
I might be interested in the futuristic setting, perhaps expand on your thoughts?  You mentioned Blade Runner where replicants were a major plot point.  Do you see having androids or other such subjects as part of the plot?

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 10:42:23 AM »
Yes definitely, I'm all for android type robots that emulate humans etc. It would be vital to the plot I believe...

Offline Cyclops

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 12:08:56 PM »
Alright I am definitely interested.  I would love to be the guy in that but is the man the android or is the woman?

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 02:59:06 PM »
Well that depends on you :) I wouldn't mind a lovely male android

Offline Cyclops

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 04:08:21 PM »
I am the worst woman in the entire RP universe!  I would prefer a hetero game too so, I think I'd like to be the android male and what kind if woman do you want to play?