You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:32:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hunters Yearnings (Anime)  (Read 663 times)

Offline HunterTopic starter

Hunters Yearnings (Anime)
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »
I'm really wanting to do these, please contact me or post here if you're interested in a long term role play with the themes below.  (More may be added later.)

Interested in a Sailor Venus/Venus Knight role play taking place during the Silver Millenium - [VAN/] based off this story http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29712.0
(Expect lots of romance here.)

Also interested in Evangelion (based off this story): http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13857.0 - [BON]

And finally, wanting to do a Sailor Pluto/Pluto Knight themed story which takes place at the same time as the (Sailor Moon) series.  - [BON]

« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 02:06:39 AM by Hunter »

Offline WetNWildFetish

Re: Hunters Yearnings (Anime)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 10:25:51 PM »
I would be very interested in pursuing a long term role play within the storyline outlined

Please feel free to PM me

Lady Abigail

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 08:29:36 PM »
Updated.

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »
Naruto

Hinata gets seperated from the rest of her team during a mission only to find herself confronted by a young man who's abilities startlingly match her own.  Inspite of her best efforts, she falls captive to this young man, who whisks her away to a secret place.  There he not only reveals certain truths hidden from her but also finds herself infatuated with the young man; an infatuation he apparently returns.

(Hinata/OC)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 01:49:02 PM by Hunter »

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »
Updated.

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 05:39:54 PM »
I'd really like to do at least one of these.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 08:18:49 PM by Hunter »

Offline Rhoswen

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 12:28:33 PM »
I would like to do the story to : Sailor Venus / Venus Knight Pm me if you like.

I can as well try and do the story line close to Sailor Moon's time line (Sailor Pluto / Pluto Knight).

The Evangelion is nice as well.

These are placed in order of desire or wish to do...but I will do which ever of the 3 you wish to start the most if takers are far and few.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 12:30:09 PM by Swanfeather »