You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 12:45:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~Twisting Tales, Lucid Dreams and Living Nightmares~  (Read 2253 times)

Online NachtmahrTopic starter

• Glorious Fiend.
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • The curse of life is the curse of want.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
~Twisting Tales, Lucid Dreams and Living Nightmares~
« on: November 22, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »
Welcome
To my realm of depravity

Hello, and welcome to my lists of ideas, inspirations, and personal roleplay requests. Usually this thread will be kept open, and anyone can contact me at any time and I will take whatever offer you might have into consideration. I tend to be quite open to most things, as long as you don't go directly against my O/O's, Which can be found in my signature.

It may happen that I'm too busy to accept any RP requests, or that your idea is simply not appealing to me, in either case, I will let you know, and in case of the latter, I will usually talk it through with you, and see what we can do about it. I'm not all that picky and choosy, and usually I can be persuaded, as long as you are willing to compromise.

I only have a few rules, but I expect you to respect them.

1: Read my O/O's before any requests or expectations, please.

2: If something is listed as an Off on my O/O's list, it does not necessarily mean it's set in stone, unless it says so on its tag. Don't shy away from asking, but respect my reply.
2-A: If and when I say no, I mean -NO!-.
2-B: I will write almost any kind of story -WITH- you, but I wont write stories -FOR- you. (In other words: Bring creativity.)

3: I will generally put as much effort as possible into a post, I expect you to do the same.
3-A: Experience has taught me that post-length varies, and sometimes 1 paragraph makes more sense than 5. One-liners are generally not satisfying to read or write though.
3-B: I will never demand that your writing is perfect, but please hit 'Spell Check' if you aren't sure about your spelling. 

4: It's okay to get impatient should my reply rate drop, but I will do my best to keep you informed.
4-A: It is okay to ask me why and when, but don't be rude about it, we all have lives.
4-B: It is okay to be busy or simply loose interest, but please tell me.

5: you will -NOT- be able to contact me outside of Elliquiy.
5-A: I will -NOT- share any significant personal details, such as name, address, phone number, etc.
5-B: Unless I ask, I am -NOT- interested in any personal information (Name, address, phone number, etc.) about you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Ideas, Cravings and Fantasies.
Please Click here.
(Currently unavailable. You are invited to share your ideas with me though.)

My Character and Picture Gallery.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:44:04 PM by Nachtmahr »

Online NachtmahrTopic starter

• Glorious Fiend.
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • The curse of life is the curse of want.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: ~Twisting Tales and Turning Worlds~
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 05:29:49 PM »
The gallery has been heavily updated, but the best news is probably that 'The Ultimate Adventure!' has been re-opened.

I would like to add that I'm going to be extremely picky with applicants for 'The Ultimate Adventure!', but you're also free to contact me with any other ideas. :)

I should also add that I've updated my set of rules. There still aren't that many, and I would definitely suggest that you read through them, please.