You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 07:07:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The inept burglar [NC-H]  (Read 420 times)

Offline WhiteAngelTopic starter

The inept burglar [NC-H]
« on: November 21, 2009, 02:42:32 PM »
Story idea!

A woman desperate for money to pay the rent decides to try to rob a house.  After casing a nearby neighborhood, the woman picks a house that has not had any traffic entering or leaving the house in a few days.  Only a few minutes after she enters the house, the owner comes in, fresh from vacation.  The burglar has no weapon to threaten the occupant with, so she tries to hide and avoid being caught.  However, the owner of the house catches her andÖfun ensues.

For this story, Iím looking for either someone to roll-play a male/female who owns the house, or the female burglar.  I only play female, so will not play a male owner.

More story ideas to come.  :-)

Offline Ace Flyer

Re: The inept burglar [NC-H]
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 04:30:25 PM »
This sounds like it could be fun. I could play a female burglar, I have a standard character I use that would fit her role with just a bit of tweaking.

Offline WhiteAngelTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 04:33:52 PM »
Sorry, I already started the story with someone else.  If you can come up with a different story I might be interested in doing a different one with you though.

Offline Ace Flyer

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 04:59:09 PM »
Oh, that's okay. I'm a bit brain-dead when it comes to ideas lately, though...Thank you school work...Oh well, maybe some other time.