You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:08:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A threesome Naruto free-form  (Read 593 times)

Offline HokageTopic starter

A threesome Naruto free-form
« on: May 05, 2006, 03:40:37 PM »
 I am looking for a female for a freeform game that I wanted to create. (Thanks Mika for the idea lol )

Basically its set in the Naruto world. And that if you don't know is an anime, that deals with ninjas, check out naruto-kun.com or just google it, the episodes are also on youtube if anyone is interested. ^_^

We would be creating our own characters and you could make up your own jutsus for fun or copy others, I don't really mind. I just don't want carbon copy Kakashis or Oro's running around (although his tongue would come in handy lol ;) )

So far Mika and I are going to be playing and were looking for one more female to fill the the third spot so don't be shy ^-^

I guess I'll write a little synopsis or intro thingy ^-^ (later tonight though gotta eat some Mexican food iits cinco de maya ayayaah!!)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 04:35:08 PM by Hokage »

Offline HokageTopic starter

Re: A threesome Naruto free-form
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 07:17:32 PM »
I really can't think of anything >:( , dang writiers block, so if any one that wants to join, and has a mission in mind feel free to post it.

Basically it will be a freeform rp haveing us complete said mission, most likely one of us will have to act as a DM to keep the story line going.