You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:17:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fairy Dust....((Any interest?))  (Read 373 times)

Offline KashatriaTopic starter

Fairy Dust....((Any interest?))
« on: November 04, 2009, 05:29:04 PM »
ďAh hearts, some say they are so strong, but I think they are easiest thing in the world to crumple since dry bread. Take a Prince I once knew for instance, one would think that any other fairy girl would be elated to accept an offer of the heart from the next in line to rule. But I refused him; Iím not like the other silly minded femme fairies. Iím the cleverest of the clever, the trickiest of tricksters, and the most adventurous of adventuresome. I canít spend my days in a lazy palace were nothing goes wrong, that would be the boring-est of the boring. Fairies are pretty easy to keep under a rule, we are allowed to do most things, and the only law is secrecy from the humans, just like every other being that the humans refer to as Ďmythicalí. It isnít as if they can even see us for Peteís sake. Who is Pete anyway? What a curious expression.

Anyway, I refused the Prince and broke his Ďheartí, or at least thatís what everyone keeps telling me. The truth is that the Prince and I are a lot alike, so he was probably just tricking me into marrying him for some scheme of his, that or he was bored. I donít know him all that well, but Iíve heard what kind of trickery he plays, and what messes he makes for his amusement. So almost a century in human time later, I see him again, at the very place I am trying to amuse myself with, I wonder what it is heís doing. He better not be trying to mess up my game of cupid. Iíve spent time crumpling hearts and putting them back together at this Ďschoolí. (as humans call it, I just think itís a brainwashing facility) Whatever heís doing, he had just better stay out of my games, Iím trying to have fun after all. Human hearts are delicate, and our fighting just might break them.

Iíll try to not sound so happy about that, but itís true, hearts are so breakable, and Iíve proven it time and time again.Ē
~~
Okay this is a small writing i am working on for a story. Not sure if it will gain any interest here but I thought I would give it a shot..
-it does not have to in first person its just how i started to write it.
-fairys or human characters accepted...

Offline Treena

• Daughter of the moon.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Want me, see if you can tame me!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Fairy Dust....((Any interest?))
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 05:55:20 PM »
~raises her hand~ i will play a fairy.

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 06:00:01 PM »
Kay, sweet, I wanna see if anymore pop in..then I am going to figure out which direction i want it to go as...Prolly the non adult type...I think...not sure.

Offline Eclipsed Northern Star

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 01:12:36 PM »
I could play a human or faerie either is fine with me might take both unsure right now XD

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »
Okay thats fine with me. I was thinking the same thing. Alright I am going to get everything written up and then post like the basics in more detail then what i have listed in the first post .I just have been busy with classes .

Offline Eclipsed Northern Star

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »
ahh i understand that ^^