[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 79

Started by Marguerite, November 03, 2009, 04:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Nov 3rd [79] - Adios To Phi, Hello Weekend...

I woke up fifteen minutes to seven. I knew I was not going into work today. Want to know why? My car will not start and it is my mode of transportation. Ever since Sunday afternoon when the orange 'Engine Service Soon' lighted up it was only a matter of time before it sputtered out on me. Thankfully, I managed to make it home last night from the Pinning Ceremony (which was three hours long not including waiting outside the door to be given permission to be let in). Honestly, I think I may hand back the temporary pin to the Phi's. No offense to them but the dues of about 500 dollars is too much for me. Even now with the clients I work with, the second vanilla job and Financial Aid, I cannot part with five hundred bucks. Another thing which I am finding a dislike to is the long meetings held in the dark. I almost fell asleep three times and burned my hair with the candles placed on the tables. My hair is starting to become long again and I do not fancy singing my hair like a Christmas tree.

The money is too much for me and it seems I will have to just let the sorority know I do appreciate the past two weeks of fun and enjoyment but this female cannot pay the dues. Hell, unless I had a sugar daddy or a rich lover, the money is not going to appear from thin air. I might need to rob a bank and wear a costume to keep my identity hidden. I always wanted to dress up the part of Bonnie without the hundred or so bullet holes in her body. Aww, well at least I enjoyed myself and even met a few extra females to hang around with when I want to explore the BDSM community. I will say I am a bit sad but I cannot linger on it too long. Even now, I need to set up an appointment to see my Peer Advisor for my major and write out a paper due in two weeks. I also need to buy printer ink, a list of things I have to do and while I close the chapter of Phi early, I do have pictures from the rush events last week. The pictures do have the faces of the other sister's but I will black those out and post them on the private boards (sorry unapproved cannot see them).

In other news, I have gotten over the flu. I did have to get two shots in my arms last week, one for the flu and the other for the H1N1 shot. Both hurt like hell but it was the B-12 shot I received in both ass cheeks felt as if Mike Tyson used my ass a punching bag. It took two days to be able to sit properly without a pillow but now I am able to be immune to the flu if it comes around me again along with the H1N1. Being sick was a horrible experience and not one I want to endure again this winter or spring. As a result of being sick, I was unable to hang around with friends until I was given clearance from the medical doctor. I still enjoyed last week and this week should be more calm and open to me doing a few things. My weekends are for the familia and I owe them a lot for supporting my decision to be here in San Francisco. They still like to make comments on being able to attend the local college in the Valley but they happy I am enjoying myself here in San Francisco.

Just yesterday I went to the local shopping center to update my wardrobe a bit. I went with a friend and we enjoyed being able to try on boots and jeans. For my body type, I am petite, I have wide hips and tend to have to get my jeans tailored because the leg portion of pants and jeans tend to be baggy and loose. With skirts, I have to get them in a second size because of my hips and as familia as joked, I have hips made to carry a baby in my uterus. How nice to know I have hips for children even though I rather take care of my nieces and nephews than to bear my own children. Hell, the world has enough on their hands with one Marguerite but add two, time to end the world.

Miss Marguerite & The City

P.S. I love comments.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

MasterMischief

500 bucks does seem a bit excessive.  I guess they want to keep out a certain element.  I never even completed college, so they are welcome to their own elitist company.  Or am I just reading way too much in that?  I am a bit sensitive about it.

I am glad to hear you are feeling better.  Flu is teh suxx0r5.

I did not want children for the longest time.  I agree, there are more than enough mouths to feed in the world as it is.  However, now that I do have a wee one of my own, I can not imagine life without her.