Hot for teacher/Elf conquest [Male looking for Female; Mul]

Started by Cold Heritage, November 01, 2009, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Heritage

I have two ideas. I would prefer to write with a female, but it's not something set in stone.

1. Hot For Teacher [Van]

This idea is that old saw about a student and teacher. I would like to be the student, high school aged, who would end up hooking up an older, female teacher. I would prefer if the teacher were in her mid to late thirties or mid to late forties. It's also a preference if the teacher were married but unsatisfied sexually and/or emotionally with her husband, so that her student could form an emotional bond and attachment with her.

It is interesting to me to imagine that they might plan a trip somewhere where they could pretend to be a real couple and engage in public displays of affection and other casual intimacies, without the consequences and need for secrecy they would have at home. Spontaneous sex in somewhere they could be seen is something I'm interested in trying at the moment too.

Bonus points for blonde hair, large breasts, and a big bottom, but not required.

2. Elf Conquest [Van and/or NC-H]

Rather than the usual scenario, where humans come and maraud and violate elves, I was thinking my male warrior would have been captured by a victorious elven army, to be paraded before the elves in order to boost the morale of the people. My character would be a fairly famous warrior among the humans, a figure like Hercules or Achilles, and his defeat and humiliation would be a powerful propaganda tool for the elves.

In the context of the game world, it'd be keen if the elves and humans had been fighting for so long that the short-lived humans don't remember what started the war, and for the part of the elves, those who would've been around to remember are all dead. The truth would be something tragic, maybe an accident or something misinterpreted (say, elves and humans meet to parlay, a human sees a snake in the grass and, without thinking, draws his sword to kill it and the elves take it as a sign of aggression). And for the hundreds of years that they've been fighting, there'd probably be a lot of misinformation on both sides.

If there's NC going on, I'm envisioning it being my character that's the one who's not consenting to whatever. Not into heavy bondage and a lot of that kind of thing. Being tied up, maybe. Could do whipping but it wouldn't be a sexual thing on my end. The attraction on both sides would probably be more in terms of the other being something forbidden and taboo to the other.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Anosas

Though this type of Rp is usually out of my scope because it is hard for me, as sub,  to pull off being dominating...I would like to try the second one mentioned.   The Elf Conquest.

Let me know.
Slave girls, Mistress?" I asked.
"Yes," she said. "They are stinking, meaningless, lascivious little sluts who have been as slaves in the arms of Gorean men. It has spoiled them for freedom. They are worthless, sensuous little beasts whose passions Gorean men have seen fit, as cruel masters, to ignite. Their sexuality, their shamelessness, their needs, their helplessness, makes them an insult to free women...."
---Fighting Slave of Gor, 4:63

Doomsday

When I saw 'Elf' I originally got excited but I'm not so great of a femdom. Though your first idea does strike my fancy.

Anosas

Im not sure I understand which you would like to do,    me as your sub  or  me as your dom for the Elf one. 

Slave girls, Mistress?" I asked.
"Yes," she said. "They are stinking, meaningless, lascivious little sluts who have been as slaves in the arms of Gorean men. It has spoiled them for freedom. They are worthless, sensuous little beasts whose passions Gorean men have seen fit, as cruel masters, to ignite. Their sexuality, their shamelessness, their needs, their helplessness, makes them an insult to free women...."
---Fighting Slave of Gor, 4:63

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Darkly Dreaming Doomsday on November 02, 2009, 01:43:13 AM
When I saw 'Elf' I originally got excited but I'm not so great of a femdom. Though your first idea does strike my fancy.

Sorry to mislead you, bro. Anything I should know so I don't end up a drop of blood in your slide collection?

Quote from: Anosas on November 02, 2009, 06:25:44 PM
Im not sure I understand which you would like to do,    me as your sub  or  me as your dom for the Elf one.

Either works. But I was under the impression that because my posts were generally short that you were not interested.

Doomsday

Hehehe. If you want to prevent that sort of fate, just don't wander late at night.

I'm still interested in the Teacher game though.

Cold Heritage

Hmmm, naw. I don't feel like doing either anymore. Thanks anyhow.