You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:14:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Sanctuary themed roleplay.(based on the sci fi tv series,m or f wanted)  (Read 341 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

Ive been watching the tv sci fi series Sanctuary, and I wanted to roleplay this with someone familiar with the series and eager to play it out here.

I would be a 90 year old vampire, still looking as she did when she was 21, living in a bricked up and forgotten subway station that was once under a townhouse on Manhattan Island.

That would be my sanctuary, and would come to the attention of Dr Helen Magnus when I kill two MTA workers who come too close to my sanctuary, and are seen by a third who gets away and reports what he saw.

Armed cops would be sent in to find me, not knowing the truth about me, so the team would want to capture me before the cops do.

There would be romance in this one if it fits. Its a mix of action, acceptance, so someone skilled with an open mind is eagerly wanted for this.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 08:52:55 AM by playfullchick76 »

This one is still available if anyone wants to try it out with me, if it appeals to anyone.

Re: A Sanctuary themed roleplay.(based on the sci fi tv series,m or f wanted)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 08:53:27 AM »
I altered it a bit, if that helps.