You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:19:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Is it a Wonderful Life?  (Read 396 times)

Offline TomTopic starter

Is it a Wonderful Life?
« on: October 16, 2009, 07:37:29 AM »
This is a story about a man who has experienced tragedy after tragedy. He has lost his family. Perhaps a daughter has died. His wife may have left him for another man. He has lost his job. The bank has forclosed his loans and he has lost his house and his car. He has prayed to God to give him a break, but his prayers have remained unanswered. It has come to a point where he wish he was never born and he is this close to ending his own life.

Then he unexpectedly meets a young girl. She seems to have gone through hell to find him. She claims to be an angel - come to give him pleasure and companionship for the last of his days and show him his true unknown purpose.

This story is something of a variant of "It's a Wonderful Life", but with several twists and turns. I ususally like to discuss plot details with my partners, but on this story I'm going to keep the plot twists to myself. Anyway, I'm looking for a female or male player for the male character. I'll be playing the young female.