You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:11:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: On the lookout.  (Read 464 times)

Offline KaynTopic starter

On the lookout.
« on: October 16, 2009, 04:22:02 AM »
Thought i would put a few little ideas out there. Every story here can have the roles swapped, hehe, it's great being a switch...

Please PM me if you want to try out one of the ideas, so we can plan a little.

Oh, and I'm only looking for Gals. sorry about that!

Vampire.
Perfect for some Dom/Sub play, a human being introduced to the supernatural via a little hypnosis and a sharp bite is always fun. Twilight...just no. Edward Cullin (Cullins? Cuddy? whatever...) needs to eat a freaking steak. I play World of Darkness Vamps, so expect a lot of nastiness, blood, and manipulation. Less Glisten, more "Fuck someones brains out and suck 'em dry." you know, Fun family stuff!

Running a few of the vamp ones, so no more for now.

Incubus/Succubus.
A night time visit from a sex demon. Ah, who doesn't like this sort of thing? Once again, Dom/Sub, and I'm happy to take either role, Demon or Human.

Asylum
After reading a whole lot of the World of Darkness Asylum book, i have an odd urge to play a patient with his therapist. Think; Joker and Harley, only with bonking instead of turning the interviewer into a spaz. still needs a lot of planning.

Corruption
This one s cause i'm playing all Dominant characters right now. That's fun and all, but i like to mix it up. The idea is for a strong male character, good guy, knight in shiney armor and all that crap, gets captured, messed with, and dominated by a more villainous Female character. This is probably the most varied idea. I'm happy to do it Vampire/Hunter, Superhero/Villain, Knight/Witch, anything. So, if this interests you, we're gonna need a nice long conversation in PMs.

More will be up here soon. send me some PM's, and we can have some fun!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:26:20 AM by Kayn »

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: On the lookout.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 09:40:05 PM »
Incubus

You, sir, said the magic word. I will send you a PM.

Offline KaynTopic starter

Re: On the lookout.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 05:33:29 AM »
new idea! lookit!