You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:05:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Down on the Farm (Needing more Male Characters)  (Read 5707 times)

Offline thewhiteduskTopic starter

Down on the Farm (Needing more Male Characters)
« on: October 14, 2009, 07:12:43 AM »
It was a typical day on the farm.  The cows were laying in the fields.  The pigs were rolling around in the styes.  Some of the horses were feeding from their troughs. Even a few of the dogs were running around.  But this was no ordinary farm.  Almost every animal was in reality a human.  Each one, either male or female( or possibly even a herm)  was beaten down and broken until they had the mentality of an animal, and used on the farm.  Sure there were some real animals on the farm, both male and female, but the human animals were treated no better, and sometimes even worse.  The two lived side by side, in more ways then one.  It was not unusual to see a girl mounted by one of the animals she slept side by side with, or vice versa.  Most of the humans had been physically or genetically altered too, depending on which gender, to be able to produce more milk, impregnate or be inpregnated, larger breasts and ass, more muscular for the men, even some small bellies on the less active girls(though never too big).  Even the "farmers" sometimes get in on the action, using the girls for their pleasure, or even have a personal "pet"

Basically a farm idea rp where everyone is human, but thinks they are animals, at least if they are already there.  Also the choice to play a newcomer and enjoy the process into your new life.  You could play as either a farmer(male or female) or one of the "animals".  The male "animals" would most likely be used for breeding purposes, pets, and dealing with an animal while they are in heat.  Females will be used for all of the above (especialy if transformed or already a herm(cock styles may vary from anywhere to normal to animal like) as well as milk and feeding/tending to young.  Other possible changes to chars, such as ears, fur, horns, etc etc are possible on request, but not required.  Your character can remain completely human in body if desired.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 04:39:05 PM by thewhitedusk »

Online Doomsday

Re: Down on the Farm
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 08:34:14 AM »
This looks amazingly kinky. Expressing interest now.

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 08:36:52 AM »
XD YAY lol.  PM me if you have any questions.

Online Doomsday

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 08:37:41 AM »
I have a million little questions, I'll just wait until more interest is generated until I can narrow it down to maybe a hundred or so :D

Offline mayalee

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »
Sounds interesting, Im not into the suggested beastiality, but as long as that can be kept out I'm in.

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 01:53:32 PM »
Hmm..I'm interested. :D So count me in. ^_^

Offline Decrepitdan

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 02:43:29 PM »
Totally interested!

Offline blondie1

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »
Interested, but like Mayalee, I'm don't like the beastiality part, but if that's kept out, I'm on!

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »
from what I understand, some of you dont mind the bestiality, others do.  Heres what I was thinking.  While it would still be involved and stuff, you are not required to participate in it.  Once we make up char sheets, you can list your offs and such, stuff you do not want to happen, that way we know what to avoid with certain people

Online Doomsday

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 06:15:53 AM »
For a game like this I'm fine with bestiality, not sure if I'll participate in it though. It all depends on if I play a male or female character. If I play as a female I have almost no offs :-)

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »
alright, show of hands so I can get an accurate count for sure from both people who sent me PMs and posted in here, who all is interested in this?  Remember while there will be bestiality scenes, you are not required to be involved in one

Offline Chuukun

• Fighting fire with fire
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • A fire devours, a flame nurtures, a spark ignites!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »
I haven't expressed interest in this, but I do as right now. I'd be down for this.

Online Doomsday

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »
Awesome, Chuukun is here! I think I'm going to like this game a lot more now :-)

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »
Talked to you over PMs.

Offline Transgirlenstein

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 11:18:45 AM »
Count me in

Offline Rayne Bluestone

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 01:12:36 PM »
I am interested.

Offline Mathim

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 03:43:25 PM »
Is this based on one of the RPs I developed? Even though it wasn't my own idea, it was adapted from a Japanese erotic manga story...

Offline Decrepitdan

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 09:02:05 PM »
Count me in.

Offline Salomé

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 05:57:50 PM »
Haha, I don't want to join this, but props on a creative and intriguing idea!
I once had this science fiction horror movie dream where hundreds of women were kept in sheds and milked and their milk was packaged and sold as organic cow's milk. Which is totally irrelevant, except that your idea reminded me. :-)

Offline Xanatos

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 06:23:06 PM »
This is actually intriguing, I to am not really liking of the bestiality, but I don't mind if others partake of it. I was curious if I could play a farmer and a female human, perhaps who is getting broken in/is a personal pet?

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 07:05:06 PM »
that i very much possible.  Lol been hoping I would find those wantng to be a farmer.  Gonna need more then just one.  Working on a char sheet, should have it ready within the next day or so

Offline Xanatos

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 07:08:33 PM »
Cool. Well the woman will stay fully human, at most perhaps getting a nice tail -smirks-. I like tails. Something for the mean farmer to hold onto as he takes his pet.

Offline Dokuro

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 11:24:45 PM »
I'm interested indeed.
It seems like a roleplay that can force a player to think outside the box

Offline Kate

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 11:49:25 PM »
why not have two threads - where one that has involved beastiality the other doesn't  (two parts of the farm)

Offline Xanatos

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 12:18:02 AM »
That is a good option to consider. Thread allowance is based on players, so if everyone who has expressed interest joins, there will be more than enough thread allowance to play around with.