You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:34:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vampire rp (cause that sounds so creative, right?)  (Read 437 times)

Offline QuartzeTopic starter

Vampire rp (cause that sounds so creative, right?)
« on: October 09, 2009, 08:35:16 AM »
There is a certain creativity aspect to it though, if one only reads further to see what I would be interested in on this subject.

I'm mostly interested in the power play that can be allotted by the idea of a vampire x human rp. Mostly I'm thinking this could be set with a vampire who's spent quite some time looking for a mark...only this mark is special, because she is someone who few will notice if she goes missing. It would be a first step in his plan, as he intends to revolt against the rule of the elders. He is a born vampire, but has theories that a created vampire can be just as powerful if not more so than a natural vampire. What he would do is find a way to convince her to let him turn her...as this is part of his systematic breakdown, to make her ask for it...and from there who knows what can happen. It leaves much room for suggestion.

Offline YoungOne

Re: Vampire rp (cause that sounds so creative, right?)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 02:53:27 PM »
Are you looking for a female or a male? which will you play?

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 07:41:33 PM »
I suppose either could work and I'd likely play the role of the human or whichever race being turned

Offline Raven41174

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 06:43:00 AM »
Nice, I have played many of the vampire roles.  Are you looking for the setting to be current day, or in the past?

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:44 AM »
I typically go medieval-fantasy but it can be modern

Offline Raven41174

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 12:39:08 PM »
Ok, well let me know if you would like to do some brain storming

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 02:33:52 PM »
Alright, well when we're both on at the same time it'll be a go then on that brainstorming, lol