Help Me out of my Player Block!

Started by ZK, April 16, 2006, 10:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Hey everyone! I've been in a player block since before I came here. Meh, It's been getting worse as I find myself outside of games over and over again. I haven't even started my system game yet (due to the damn real life and looking at character sheets can be more consuming then something freeform. X.X) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would like to go in an 1 on 1 game or a small group freeform game. I was thinking of sci-fi meets fantasy (Person gets sent/crashes on a planet that is in a fantasy/dark age setting with Elves, magic and such while said person has laser gun and such). Like the Star Ocean series and Albion. The other quirk would be, it'd be consentiual if sex does happen and as well, I want to play as a male this time in. It's been a rather long time since I've actually got to PLAY the opposite gender and I wanted to know if anyone was interested in doing the same.

:)

Anywho, Thank you for your time in reading this. PM me with any thoughts!

Hugs, Kisses and Gropes,

ZK.

Note: You don't have to play as the opposite gender, I just want to play as it. You can be whatever gender you want to be.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

indarkestknight

*waves*

Um... Hi. I don't think we've run across each other really in any games, but, well, it seems the opportunity has arisen. *smile* I'd be willing to give this a shot. I fear I can be a bit slow at times when the homework piles up, but I can usually make at least a post a day. It sounds like a good idea, and I'd be willing to run with it in the game master position. If there's anything else you'd like, just tell me, and I'll be happy to see what I can do.

ZK

Well, I was going to have it in the form of a union based game (we both brainstorm and agree) on it when it came to setting, it won't be getting a spot for itself, aside in the Light boards.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Celestial Goblin

I'm in too, though still undecided on character i'm going to play.

Hunter

*hugs ZK*
The only thing I might be interested in running would be d20 Traveller or Star Wars.
*hugs again*

Soulsemmer

I would be delighted to play with you, Z-baby.

The Star Ocean universe is one I've always been a fan of, as well as the setting in general. I'd like to throw in my hand, if you all will have me.

Stories are always fun!
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

ZK

I decided to just make it a full on game, don't worry, I'll be running my SR game soon...which you Soul, need to send me in a character. X.X

But, it'll be system light (Aka, it'll have guidelines but no dice rolling whatsoever).

I'll be putting it in Light and Weird (since it'll have some furry people and such. :D)

Soulsemmer

I was holding off on the SR character due to the circumstances that came about, but I'll have it to you forthwith
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Hunter

indarkestknight

ZK

It'll probably find it's way into the Bondage and the Like for non-erotic toture and imprisionment. Despite there might be some kinky bondage in. >.>

Soulsemmer

ZK

If that is alright with all the players, that is.

indarkestknight

Not a lot of experience with bondage, except on the giving end, but, hell, why not?

ZK

Aside from race the "Dark" Elves, bondage and such is mainly used as a toture device to get information out of prisoners. They use non-sexual methods of bondage, in other words. "It just hurts like a mofo".

indarkestknight

*chuckle* Oh, that I'm not worried about. Considering how messed up I can make certain character histories of mine, painful bondage will probably be the least of his worries.

ZK

Now, this game will be more story driven then sexual driven. I hope everyone doesn't mind that.

I've also devised a measure of a system, people will have "Talents". Combat and such will be diceless and will mainly depends on my interaction when it comes to certain scenes.

I hope this is allright.

indarkestknight

Soulsemmer

Celestial Goblin

I'm all fine with a free-form story driven game. Believe me, i'm not only kink and bondage, i also have some healthy imagination left.

Muse

Psst, m'lady, at your liesure, I'm still available and eager for a story wherein my male charecter is ravished by your female monster. 

::bows::  At your liesure, of course. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ZK

Okay, I've been busy with my pets (as in human pets) ^^ And fixing up this place, sofar, is there any objections to a light system, skill based [not stat based] with multiple races as well going into the Bondage Exotic local? There will be no rape and sex isn't the focus [but it will happen].?

Soulsemmer

indarkestknight

ZK

Okay then, I need help for the planet. Any suggestions?

As in planet name.