You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 11:59:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tenth Kingdom  (Read 2173 times)

Offline AriabellaTopic starter

Tenth Kingdom
« on: April 14, 2006, 10:07:58 AM »
LOL yep, see what happens? heheheh. I've got a new game idea bouncing around in my head, it's been there since last night, just haven't worked out a plot...well, at least, not without stealing The Tenth Kingdom, which I am quite surprised there is no game for. Hmmmm....

Offline Elvi

Re: Tenth Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 10:17:25 AM »
Hell yes.......the tenth kingdom......there are so many different roles or simply single settings in that....*laughs*...even beastiality for those inclined to do so....

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 10:20:19 AM »
I know...I think I'll see if there's interest...there should be something for everyone in it. Heck, we can probably even work tentacles in there somehow, there was so much left unexplored in that.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 10:22:30 AM »
All right all, I've had a fairy tale based game in my head for days now, and I realized the perfect setting. The Tenth Kingdom. It wouldn't be restricted to fairy tales, although I would hope to see some there, but it would be open for all fantasy characters along with some humans. The world offers enough possibilities that there would be something for everyone. Anyone game?

Offline Elvi

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 10:26:28 AM »
*Jumps up and down in her seat panting*

Wanna play all the evil parts and the ogres and.....and.......and........all of it!   

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 10:29:52 AM »
*grins* Well, I believe I'm goiing to bring in Alice in Wonderland...always wanted to play that. *wants to encounter Wolf* We definitely need Wolf...*pants*

Offline Elvi

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 10:33:49 AM »
Hell yeah, gotta have Wolf, nasty evil nasty big bad nasty woman has to play with wolf as well......

Infact person who playws wolf will be needed in many places, I think we'll have to hold auditions for that part......*grins evily*

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 10:37:11 AM »
Ooooh yes..and who ever has the best...erm...tail to wag Heheheh wins!

Offline Elvi

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 10:42:53 AM »
*nods*
Yes that was the appendage I was thinking of, of course there's all that panting, licking and howling as well.....

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 10:43:37 AM »
Oh yes, that too, and let's not forget the ripping off of clothing.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 10:51:16 AM »
*huffs*
I thought that one didn't even need mentioning on this site......

Offline monkeygirl

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 10:51:58 AM »
*perks up ears at the mention of a new game with tentacles and beastie and raises hand*  I'm interested, even though i don't know what Tenth Kingdom is. :)

Offline monkeygirl

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 10:53:40 AM »
*bounces up and down excitedly*  I want to play!  Fairy tales gone bad, what more could a girl want :) 

Offline Elvi

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 10:55:05 AM »
Nope...Fairy tales more like the were in the first place before they got the under five rating

Offline monkeygirl

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 11:03:48 AM »
*nods and smiles* all the old Grimm Brothers stuff you mean?  I could definately get into that - so many good choices too (although I'm jealous that Cindy already called dibs on Alice  :)) sleeping beauty, little red riding hood, repunzel, cinderella, hmmm... this is going to be hard to choose from.  :P :D

Offline Elvi

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 11:17:43 AM »
Cindy can I GM with you, 'cos then I could be nasty fings that come and be......nasty.....and spoil peoples fun.......pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
*big pussy cat eyes with tears in them, while doing pathetic mewling*

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 11:22:58 AM »
But of course, my dear Elvi. We have our beloved Monkeygirl to torment...er...play with *grins* You're quite welcome to co-GM with me.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 11:25:17 AM »
YEAH!........ must........think of many......evil......... Elvi things to do........*smiles sweetly*
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 11:28:21 AM by Elvi »

Offline monkeygirl

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 11:29:19 AM »
*ears perk up*  two goddesses to torment me? :) I've died and gone to heaven.  *sighs happily*  :)

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »
*grins* Now, for more victims...erm...players.

Offline monkeygirl

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 11:44:32 AM »
Should we base our charcaters on exisiting fairy tale characters then?  Or make up our own? *bubbling with excitment* (note to self: beware of Elvis smiling sweetly)  ;D

Offline Elvi

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 11:50:19 AM »
*looks around*
Elvis? Is he classed as a fairy tale character now then?

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 11:53:32 AM »
Hmm...considering all the rumors with his being alive, LOL. All fairy tale and fantasy characters, both story based or original are welcomed.

Offline monkeygirl

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 11:57:56 AM »
Rofl - ummm.. that came out funny... actually, i think the enquierer said he's living in tibet with the yeti's - so i think he might have slipped into mythical proportions recently.

Offline monkeygirl

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 11:59:07 AM »
Hmm...considering all the rumors with his being alive, LOL. All fairy tale and fantasy characters, both story based or original are welcomed.

I'll go dream one up - usually, i'm not on much on weekends, so if you don't hear from me soon, don't think i've lost interest  :)