Seeking shy girl for seduction and release

Started by Dadster, September 29, 2009, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadster

This RP would be about a shy girl being released from her shell.  She is bright and well raised, but painfully shy.  To her bitter dismay, she is perceived as sweet and innocent girl, while inside she feels like a cheap fraud.  She thinks her favorite (and only slightly perverted) fantasies reveal her to be a common slut. 

So she is delighted when someone finally sees past her facade, penetrates her shallow defenses, and allows her to express some of the things she has long repressed.  He makes it all so easy for her.  Every day he creates   opportunities to explore new facets of her sexuality. Each deed naughtier than the last. Each building her confidence and self esteem.

It is a slippery slope, and he makes it all seem so natural and totally acceptable.  She soon discovers it is not a particular thing she enjoys, but rather the act of surrendering her innocence that thrills her.

The actual character roles can take many forms, but I prefer the more traditional.  Perhaps stepfather/daughter, teacher/student, or doctor/patient. Let me know what interests you.

I am open to different interpretations of this scenario.

Silk

I'd be interested in this role if you wanna take it to PM to discuss the details

Saerrael

Also interested. I'm more a Fantasy girl, however, and would love to see this from a more magical or horrific view. If you can see yourself in a role beyond current day and limitations, feel free to check my O/Os (The link in my signature would be called 'Make me soar.') and hook me up a PM if you like what you see.

Gail Warning

Hi Dadster. I would love to play this story. I would like to retain the realistic setting, maybe older neighbor/young wife. I reallylike the idea of exploring the girls sexuality and how far she will be willing to go.