You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 06:07:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Code Geass Ideas (MUL)  (Read 727 times)

Offline TamaRoseTopic starter

Code Geass Ideas (MUL)
« on: September 19, 2009, 12:20:05 AM »
I have some ideas for a Code Geass rp and I am looking for anyone that would definately play Lelouch.I am really looking for someone who will post on a regular basis,not just leave me high and dry,only to not hear from them ever again.I know life happens but even if I can get a post a couple times a week it is better then anything.Also,I am not going to limit this to a one on one Roleplaying because I figure if I could get some of the other character in it,it would become interesting.That is unless someone resquests a one on one RP and then I will do it.It really depends if someone responds to this thread.

Idea # 1:A love Triangle between my character,Lelouch and Suzaku.Of course this one would be more out of character but I figured it would still be fun.

Idea # 2:Lelouch of course would be himself but he would have an even darker side that noone would no about.One where he would have a female slave hidden away that he takes everything out on when things don't go right.It will be etreme and it will include forced sex and abuse.

Offline Hunter

Re: Code Geass Ideas (MUL)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 10:49:38 AM »
*ponders then sends PM*