You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:29:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: E Get Off Your Butts and Sign This Petition for Health Care Reform  (Read 537 times)

Offline The OverlordTopic starter

Offline OneOfAKiind

Re: E Get Off Your Butts and Sign This Petition for Health Care Reform
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 09:52:59 AM »
No thanks.

as a side note, no, i do not have health insurance right now. I have read a lot about this reform, and it is something I do not support as a decision I made myself, not because of anything else that may have influenced me based on the video you posted elsewhere..
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 09:57:54 AM by OneOfAKiind »

Online Vekseid

Re: E Get Off Your Butts and Sign This Petition for Health Care Reform
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 10:18:38 AM »
Please do not try to force political issues on Elliquiy.

To be clear, if I come down with one more serious condition, or if one of my current conditions becomes critical, Elliquiy will be gone within two months. As a self employed white male with no children, I am the last person any sort of public institution wishes to support. In some ways, having -some- income is worse than having nearly no income in this country. I have quite a lot of interest in the way this bill turns out.

But Elliquiy is not about politics. It is about enjoying ourselves. This issue is important, but do you think telling our members to 'get off our butts' is going to change minds?

Please do not deign to order members around. If you want to make an argument, do so. If you want to troll RedState, do it at RedState. If you want to be a 'Kossak', go be one.

Elliquiy is for imagination, sex, and everything in between.

Thank you.