You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:47:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kakujas up for an RP ^^  (Read 508 times)

Offline KakujaTopic starter

Kakujas up for an RP ^^
« on: September 10, 2009, 04:51:24 PM »
Hello one and all here are my ideas <I'm looking for both males and females or anyone who wants to play> I am a very open player and willing to try most everything once ^^ I'm a switch so i can domm or be dommed but i lean towards domming more at times.

Two lovers or friends who are walking in the park when one of us <sometimes you but I'm willing to change at times> eats something, or drinks something, looks at something which causes one of us or both of us to change or perhaps a magical item.

The changes include: male to female, female to male, male to animal/ female animal, female to male, female to animal/ male animal, size changes such as shrinking or growing, reality changes, age changes, clothing changes, mental changes. I will also do mind control or being a subb or a domm. Werewolves and werewolf romances, or vamp romances, but this next idea is a bit different.

New: Right about now i feel like humiliating someone with nudity a lot XD. Thats what im in the mood for. I just want to RP something that keeps someone near naked or completely naked. Don't ask why I just roll with it

Duel: I like YUGIOH and have actual cards so if your looking for a duel come find me :) I also play Magic the gathering if your up for that to ^^

Full metal alchemist:

I'm looking for someone to play a romance with me Ill play Edward, but i need someone to play Wynery
<however her names spelled :P>

For now that's all I can think of.....Ill try to come up with more soon :P

Offline Soren Kisamora

Re: Kakujas up for an RP ^^
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »
-waves hands around to show interest-

Offline KakujaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 11:21:21 AM »
-sighs feeling alone and ignored so he goes to find someone to rp with -

Offline Decrepitdan

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »
I would be interested in playing either your transformation idea or your humiliation via nudity idea, I can play females or males. Thanks for your consideration!