You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 08:06:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Character Preference Suggestions  (Read 2078 times)

Online VekseidTopic starter

Re: Character Preference Suggestions
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009, 09:38:10 AM »
I'm actually thinking of redesigning the preference system to be a bit more like the Rabbit Hole's, and rather than have the confusing two column split, I could instead declare opposites when specifying preferences, or leave it blank. So 'Giving Fellatio' and 'Receiving Fellatio' would be the titles, and just link the matches where needed within the system.

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Character Preference Suggestions
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2009, 07:53:35 PM »
     The "Play or Do" language kinda loses me.  I'm not sure whether it should mean looking to give, receive, lead, follow.  Or could it mean interest in finding a partner character(s) that have that attribute, or are involved in the same.  Likewise, I just don't know how to read "Partner."  None of these are very relationally clear. 

Also how about just watching/associating with others in a story where that happens?  Maybe we have a lot of emphasis on 1-1's where that isn't a factor, but I wouldn't rule it out.  And it could be useful in assembling groups where something "must be part of the story" but not all will necessarily participate.